I will be going home to Italy for a wedding in April, and I intend on staying here for approximately a couple weeks and then meeting a friend somewhere else in Europe and we plan on spending an additional 3 months around Europe while we're away from school. We basically don't have a destination in mind. I'm well traveled so I want to experience a side of Europe that perhaps I haven't seen before or didn't see much of. (Spain is basically covered from East to West, North to South.)
We tend to travel to big cities and wouldn't mind at all, however we would like to spend some time near the beach - none where we live. But wouldn't like to spend an hour to get to the beach.
So what I'm wondering is, if anyone has any suggestions for a couple of 22 year olds for destinations that are suited for young adults for early summer/late spring.
If it helps, I'm not a big fan of overly sophisticated cities like Milan and instantly fall inlove with vibrant cities like Gold Coast and Florence and adore homey cities like Bari and Gijon where not very many tourists seem to crowd into.
But all in all, we're not picky at all. Just want to have fun.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/trim-biofit-garcinia/
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 6 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 Which Day?
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 12 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 Europe itinerary help!
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 19 Les Invalides Night Show
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 25 Corsica and Sardinia