At first was thinking of only taking two 21"-22" suitcases for 6 weeks in Europe for me and my wife (already have 22" for wife), but while shopping for luggage bought American Tourister Applite 71cm (~29") http://www.americantourister.com.au/applite71cm.html?default=121. (29" is from ground to top of the handle, I think luggage itself is 24").
Now I've been looking at it at home and it got me thinking that it's too big as we will be using few trains in Spain etc. One reason of buying 24" was that we can bring more stuff back on the way home.
Maybe better would be buying 22" and if we need more space on the way home just buy expandable duffle bag? What do you think?
Or perhaps 24" is manageable? I'm strong enough to carry/lift whatever, so this is not the problem
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPPORT C*Are
- 2 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 4 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 9 Hiking in Switzerland
- 10 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 14 CASH OR CARD?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 21 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 22 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 23 2 days in Lugano area
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 Need help planning trip after Paris