At first was thinking of only taking two 21"-22" suitcases for 6 weeks in Europe for me and my wife (already have 22" for wife), but while shopping for luggage bought American Tourister Applite 71cm (~29") http://www.americantourister.com.au/applite71cm.html?default=121. (29" is from ground to top of the handle, I think luggage itself is 24").
Now I've been looking at it at home and it got me thinking that it's too big as we will be using few trains in Spain etc. One reason of buying 24" was that we can bring more stuff back on the way home.
Maybe better would be buying 22" and if we need more space on the way home just buy expandable duffle bag? What do you think?
Or perhaps 24" is manageable? I'm strong enough to carry/lift whatever, so this is not the problem
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 advance tickets?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 9 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 10 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Help required with Itinerary
- 13 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 14 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 18 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Driving from Munich to Barcelona