At first was thinking of only taking two 21"-22" suitcases for 6 weeks in Europe for me and my wife (already have 22" for wife), but while shopping for luggage bought American Tourister Applite 71cm (~29") http://www.americantourister.com.au/applite71cm.html?default=121. (29" is from ground to top of the handle, I think luggage itself is 24").
Now I've been looking at it at home and it got me thinking that it's too big as we will be using few trains in Spain etc. One reason of buying 24" was that we can bring more stuff back on the way home.
Maybe better would be buying 22" and if we need more space on the way home just buy expandable duffle bag? What do you think?
Or perhaps 24" is manageable? I'm strong enough to carry/lift whatever, so this is not the problem
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 6 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 7 Which Day?
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 11 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 14 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 15 Europe itinerary help!
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 18 Les Invalides Night Show
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 21 Best Greek Island
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 24 Corsica and Sardinia
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary