At first was thinking of only taking two 21"-22" suitcases for 6 weeks in Europe for me and my wife (already have 22" for wife), but while shopping for luggage bought American Tourister Applite 71cm (~29") http://www.americantourister.com.au/applite71cm.html?default=121. (29" is from ground to top of the handle, I think luggage itself is 24").
Now I've been looking at it at home and it got me thinking that it's too big as we will be using few trains in Spain etc. One reason of buying 24" was that we can bring more stuff back on the way home.
Maybe better would be buying 22" and if we need more space on the way home just buy expandable duffle bag? What do you think?
Or perhaps 24" is manageable? I'm strong enough to carry/lift whatever, so this is not the problem
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 5 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 6 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 7 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 8 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 13 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 14 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Can parking
- 19 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 25 Munich and....???