At first was thinking of only taking two 21"-22" suitcases for 6 weeks in Europe for me and my wife (already have 22" for wife), but while shopping for luggage bought American Tourister Applite 71cm (~29") http://www.americantourister.com.au/applite71cm.html?default=121. (29" is from ground to top of the handle, I think luggage itself is 24").
Now I've been looking at it at home and it got me thinking that it's too big as we will be using few trains in Spain etc. One reason of buying 24" was that we can bring more stuff back on the way home.
Maybe better would be buying 22" and if we need more space on the way home just buy expandable duffle bag? What do you think?
Or perhaps 24" is manageable? I'm strong enough to carry/lift whatever, so this is not the problem
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Alps Drive
- 3 Praiano
- 4 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 8 Help please
- 9 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 10 Andalucia itinerary help
- 11 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Paris cooking classes
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 24 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 25 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?