My sister and I are both in our early 20's wanting to go to UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece for 21 days. Both of us will be meeting in London and hope to finish in Greece.
Are there itinerary suggestions for this itinerary as I see most people are experienced in travelling through Europe? Transportation suggestions? Time in each country? Cities we should absolutely go to?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 4 Italy museum tickets
- 5 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 6 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 7 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 12 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 13 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 14 What one thing in Paris?
- 15 Holiday in Austria
- 16 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 17 Rue des Rosiers
- 18 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 19 First Trip to Europe!
- 20 Switzerland in mid-April
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
21 days in UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece