My sister and I are both in our early 20's wanting to go to UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece for 21 days. Both of us will be meeting in London and hope to finish in Greece.
Are there itinerary suggestions for this itinerary as I see most people are experienced in travelling through Europe? Transportation suggestions? Time in each country? Cities we should absolutely go to?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
21 days in UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 2 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 3 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 4 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 9 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 10 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 11 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 12 Advice please...
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Ireland Bus tours
- 15 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 16 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 17 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 18 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 19 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 20 Hey Fodor's
- 21 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 22 Athens Marathon
- 23 Paris before xmas or after
- 24 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 25 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct