My sister and I are both in our early 20's wanting to go to UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece for 21 days. Both of us will be meeting in London and hope to finish in Greece.
Are there itinerary suggestions for this itinerary as I see most people are experienced in travelling through Europe? Transportation suggestions? Time in each country? Cities we should absolutely go to?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 2 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 3 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 6 Amsterdam in August
- 7 My San Sebastian ideas
- 8 Santorini
- 9 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 10 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 11 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 12 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 13 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 14 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 15 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 16 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 17 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 18 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 19 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 20 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 21 Seville Itinerary
- 22 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 23 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 24 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 25 First timers to Italy
21 days in UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece