My sister and I are both in our early 20's wanting to go to UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece for 21 days. Both of us will be meeting in London and hope to finish in Greece.
Are there itinerary suggestions for this itinerary as I see most people are experienced in travelling through Europe? Transportation suggestions? Time in each country? Cities we should absolutely go to?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 2 Italy travel plan help
- 3 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Where to eat in Rome?
- 6 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 7 Thinking about the Fjords
- 8 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 9 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Budapest language lessons
- 16 Tours in Wales
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Shorts in South of France?
21 days in UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece