My sister and I are both in our early 20's wanting to go to UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece for 21 days. Both of us will be meeting in London and hope to finish in Greece.
Are there itinerary suggestions for this itinerary as I see most people are experienced in travelling through Europe? Transportation suggestions? Time in each country? Cities we should absolutely go to?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
21 days in UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Southwest
- 2 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 5 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 6 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 7 London and Where Else in late December?
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 10 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 11 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 12 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 13 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 Matisse at Tate
- 16 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 17 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 21 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 22 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 23 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback