My sister and I are both in our early 20's wanting to go to UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece for 21 days. Both of us will be meeting in London and hope to finish in Greece.
Are there itinerary suggestions for this itinerary as I see most people are experienced in travelling through Europe? Transportation suggestions? Time in each country? Cities we should absolutely go to?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 6 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 7 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Croatia transportation question.
- 12 Cutback on Spain trip
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 where to stay in London?
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 18 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 19 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 22 driving from ancona to rome
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
21 days in UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece