My sister and I are both in our early 20's wanting to go to UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece for 21 days. Both of us will be meeting in London and hope to finish in Greece.
Are there itinerary suggestions for this itinerary as I see most people are experienced in travelling through Europe? Transportation suggestions? Time in each country? Cities we should absolutely go to?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 2 "Never Mind"
- 3 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 6 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 7 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 8 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 9 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 10 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 13 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 24 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 25 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
21 days in UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece