My sister and I are both in our early 20's wanting to go to UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece for 21 days. Both of us will be meeting in London and hope to finish in Greece.
Are there itinerary suggestions for this itinerary as I see most people are experienced in travelling through Europe? Transportation suggestions? Time in each country? Cities we should absolutely go to?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
21 days in UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 3 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 4 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 5 florence hotel
- 6 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 7 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 8 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 9 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 10 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 13 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 14 My Journey Through Europe
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 18 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 19 What is the best food in France?
- 20 Beauty Products in France?!
- 21 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 24 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 25 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey