My sister and I are both in our early 20's wanting to go to UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece for 21 days. Both of us will be meeting in London and hope to finish in Greece.
Are there itinerary suggestions for this itinerary as I see most people are experienced in travelling through Europe? Transportation suggestions? Time in each country? Cities we should absolutely go to?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal itinerary help
- 2 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 10 day Greek Island trip
- 5 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 6 Need help in travel planning
- 7 French immersion courses in France
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 Puglia or La Langhe
- 10 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Visiting Spain in January
- 13 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 14 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 15 Europe in late January
- 16 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 17 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 18 Paris---baguette question???
- 19 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 20 Scenic Driving Routes
- 21 Berlin
- 22 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 23 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 24 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
21 days in UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece