I am Maxz from Malaysia, I am planning a trip with my wife and son to Croatia-Budapest-Vienna- Prague-Munich. Then outbound from Munich - Malaysia. I cannot decide which season to visit the above mentioned places would be more relax and appropriate. So i need advise as follows:
1) Oct ( fall ) or Dec ( winter)?
2) The air fare and lodging is it more expensive during Dec ? Because of Christmas season?
3) During Dec, is it all shops or attraction are not open ? Or close very early?
4) How is the climax / weather for above mentioned places during Oct and Dec?
Thanks in advanced
Maxz and Family
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 7 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 14 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 15 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 16 Acorn TV
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 25 6-7 Days in France