I am Maxz from Malaysia, I am planning a trip with my wife and son to Croatia-Budapest-Vienna- Prague-Munich. Then outbound from Munich - Malaysia. I cannot decide which season to visit the above mentioned places would be more relax and appropriate. So i need advise as follows:
1) Oct ( fall ) or Dec ( winter)?
2) The air fare and lodging is it more expensive during Dec ? Because of Christmas season?
3) During Dec, is it all shops or attraction are not open ? Or close very early?
4) How is the climax / weather for above mentioned places during Oct and Dec?
Thanks in advanced
Maxz and Family
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Overnight at Heathrow
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Santorini lodging
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 18 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Prague
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 9 days in London
- 25 Where to buy things outside of Munich