I am a first timer 23 year old female traveling from Texas to Europe in August. My dates are not flexible so I cannot go off the busy/high season, as I know many of you will likely want to suggest that. Going during the high season is better for me than not going at all. Below is my *maybe* itinerary. Is it realistic for 21 days of travel? I will be traveling with one other 23 year old female, staying mostly in hostels. If not realistic, which part should be dropped?
Would appreciate any tips/helpful suggestions.
August 9 - flight from Dallas to Dublin
August 10, 11, 12 : Dublin
August 13: flight from Dublin to Edinburgh
1/2 of August 13, 14, 15: Edinburgh (as flight is rarely short, but also leaving this day up for travel)
August 16: split day Edinburgh traveling by train to London
August 17, 18, 19: London
August 20: split travel day by train from London to Paris
August 21, 22, 23: Paris
August 23: night train from Paris to Venice (thoughts of Thello?)
August 24, 25: Venice
August 26: train from Venice to Milan to Monterosso (Cinque Terre)
August 27: Cinque Terre
August 28: train from Monterosso to Rome
August 29, 30: Rome
August 31: Rome to Dallas
I have a *little* flexibility in being able to extend possibly for a few days, if it would make sense to add a day in a city or two, give me suggestions. Trying to be reasonable on travel time, but also trying to see certain places as flights from the U.S. are very expensive.
Would appreciate helpful tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 제주도오피 제주도건마 아찔한달리기 제주도휴게텔 www.adal.ml 제주도마사지
- 2 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 3 신논현오피 아달 www.adal.ml 신논현건마 신논현휴게텔 신논현마사지
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 6 Italian car factory tours
- 7 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 11 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 12 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 13 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 14 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 15 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 16 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 "Never Mind"
- 21 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 22 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 23 Via del Sale, Italy
- 24 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 25 Nafplio to Hydra