My husband are I are celebrating our 20yr anniversary in April and we have always wanted to see Tuscany. I also want to see Florence and Venice. It is overwhelming to look online at all the trips, etc. so I thought I'd ask the experts here for trip ideas, itinerary, whatever you can help us with. We are hoping to go at the end of March/early April, for probably 8-10 days. We have teenagers so we can't get the grandparents to help out more than that!
I am excited to hear what ideas come our way, I love to plan travel but this being our first trip, I want to do it right too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 2 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 3 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 4 Swiss Travel Pass
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 7 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 8 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 24 hours in Zurich
- 11 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 14 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 Trip suggestion
- 17 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Dijon in December!
- 23 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 24 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?