My husband are I are celebrating our 20yr anniversary in April and we have always wanted to see Tuscany. I also want to see Florence and Venice. It is overwhelming to look online at all the trips, etc. so I thought I'd ask the experts here for trip ideas, itinerary, whatever you can help us with. We are hoping to go at the end of March/early April, for probably 8-10 days. We have teenagers so we can't get the grandparents to help out more than that!
I am excited to hear what ideas come our way, I love to plan travel but this being our first trip, I want to do it right too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Paris, France
- 8 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 9 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 12 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 13 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 16 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 17 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 18 Italy museum tickets
- 19 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 20 What one thing in Paris?
- 21 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 22 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 24 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 25 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve