My husband are I are celebrating our 20yr anniversary in April and we have always wanted to see Tuscany. I also want to see Florence and Venice. It is overwhelming to look online at all the trips, etc. so I thought I'd ask the experts here for trip ideas, itinerary, whatever you can help us with. We are hoping to go at the end of March/early April, for probably 8-10 days. We have teenagers so we can't get the grandparents to help out more than that!
I am excited to hear what ideas come our way, I love to plan travel but this being our first trip, I want to do it right too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris food tours?
- 2 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 3 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 4 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 5 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 6 Andalucia Itinerary
- 7 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 8 hotel in Venice
- 9 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 10 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 11 Travel help laundary
- 12 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 13 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 14 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 15 9 days in Paris Plz help plan
- 16 Driving time from Hvar to Sucuraj
- 17 What's on your bucket list?
- 18 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 19 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 20 Norway and Netherlands
- 21 Provence Planning Help
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 24 Sim card in Nice, France
- 25 Puglia and Matera