My husband are I are celebrating our 20yr anniversary in April and we have always wanted to see Tuscany. I also want to see Florence and Venice. It is overwhelming to look online at all the trips, etc. so I thought I'd ask the experts here for trip ideas, itinerary, whatever you can help us with. We are hoping to go at the end of March/early April, for probably 8-10 days. We have teenagers so we can't get the grandparents to help out more than that!
I am excited to hear what ideas come our way, I love to plan travel but this being our first trip, I want to do it right too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Iceland
- 9 Venice/Mestre
- 10 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 13 Our future trip to Greece
- 14 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 15 Russia in two weeks in December
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Christmas Day in Granada
- 18 car insurance italy
- 19 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 20 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 21 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 22 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 23 Transylvania - June 2018
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?