My husband are I are celebrating our 20yr anniversary in April and we have always wanted to see Tuscany. I also want to see Florence and Venice. It is overwhelming to look online at all the trips, etc. so I thought I'd ask the experts here for trip ideas, itinerary, whatever you can help us with. We are hoping to go at the end of March/early April, for probably 8-10 days. We have teenagers so we can't get the grandparents to help out more than that!
I am excited to hear what ideas come our way, I love to plan travel but this being our first trip, I want to do it right too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED STATE@Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 ) INTERNET explorer Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 INTERNET Tec*h 24*7
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 5 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 6 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Prem fares (again)
- 9 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 10 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 11 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 12 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 13 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 18 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 19 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 22 3 days solo in London
- 23 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago