My husband are I are celebrating our 20yr anniversary in April and we have always wanted to see Tuscany. I also want to see Florence and Venice. It is overwhelming to look online at all the trips, etc. so I thought I'd ask the experts here for trip ideas, itinerary, whatever you can help us with. We are hoping to go at the end of March/early April, for probably 8-10 days. We have teenagers so we can't get the grandparents to help out more than that!
I am excited to hear what ideas come our way, I love to plan travel but this being our first trip, I want to do it right too!
20yr Anniversary trip to Italy/1st time there too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 6 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Burg Eltz
- 12 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 13 Germany-berlin marathon
- 14 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 18 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 21 itinerary help
- 22 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 23 Nice Video about Poland
- 24 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 25 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer