My husband are I are celebrating our 20yr anniversary in April and we have always wanted to see Tuscany. I also want to see Florence and Venice. It is overwhelming to look online at all the trips, etc. so I thought I'd ask the experts here for trip ideas, itinerary, whatever you can help us with. We are hoping to go at the end of March/early April, for probably 8-10 days. We have teenagers so we can't get the grandparents to help out more than that!
I am excited to hear what ideas come our way, I love to plan travel but this being our first trip, I want to do it right too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 아시아카지노
- 2 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 5 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 6 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 7 GPS vs Google Maps
- 8 Brussels Airport
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 13 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 14 help with 21 days-croatia
- 15 Shopping in Paris
- 16 kisctavelly
- 17 Best Skin Care Tips>>>> http://buywrinklereduceronline.com/eye-complex-rx/
- 18 London Paris
- 19 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 20 14 days in Greece
- 21 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 22 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 23 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 24 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 25 Vienna - Site seeing help