My husband are I are celebrating our 20yr anniversary in April and we have always wanted to see Tuscany. I also want to see Florence and Venice. It is overwhelming to look online at all the trips, etc. so I thought I'd ask the experts here for trip ideas, itinerary, whatever you can help us with. We are hoping to go at the end of March/early April, for probably 8-10 days. We have teenagers so we can't get the grandparents to help out more than that!
I am excited to hear what ideas come our way, I love to plan travel but this being our first trip, I want to do it right too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 2 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 3 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 7 Day trips from Florence
- 8 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Madrid/Lisbon
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 15 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 18 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 19 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 22 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 23 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 24 Oporto
- 25 Sao Miguel, Azores