My husband are I are celebrating our 20yr anniversary in April and we have always wanted to see Tuscany. I also want to see Florence and Venice. It is overwhelming to look online at all the trips, etc. so I thought I'd ask the experts here for trip ideas, itinerary, whatever you can help us with. We are hoping to go at the end of March/early April, for probably 8-10 days. We have teenagers so we can't get the grandparents to help out more than that!
I am excited to hear what ideas come our way, I love to plan travel but this being our first trip, I want to do it right too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 2 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 3 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 4 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 5 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 Holland Itinerary
- 8 Car Trawler
- 9 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 10 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 11 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 12 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April
- 13 I forgot my international driver permit
- 14 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 15 Lucerne Activities - early October
- 16 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 17 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Stay away from EF Tours
- 20 5 Days in Dublin
- 21 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 22 Baltic Cruise?
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 Northern Italy and a bit of Bavaria, a family trip
- 25 Ordering in a Deli