My husband are I are celebrating our 20yr anniversary in April and we have always wanted to see Tuscany. I also want to see Florence and Venice. It is overwhelming to look online at all the trips, etc. so I thought I'd ask the experts here for trip ideas, itinerary, whatever you can help us with. We are hoping to go at the end of March/early April, for probably 8-10 days. We have teenagers so we can't get the grandparents to help out more than that!
I am excited to hear what ideas come our way, I love to plan travel but this being our first trip, I want to do it right too!
20yr Anniversary trip to Italy/1st time there too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 2 Croacia in october
- 3 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 4 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 5 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 6 Stay away from EF Tours
- 7 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 8 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 9 Italy things to do?
- 10 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 11 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 12 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 13 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 14 Getting From Italy to London
- 15 Spending money in Italy?
- 16 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 17 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 18 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 19 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 20 rome and pompei
- 21 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 22 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 23 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 25 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice