My husband are I are celebrating our 20yr anniversary in April and we have always wanted to see Tuscany. I also want to see Florence and Venice. It is overwhelming to look online at all the trips, etc. so I thought I'd ask the experts here for trip ideas, itinerary, whatever you can help us with. We are hoping to go at the end of March/early April, for probably 8-10 days. We have teenagers so we can't get the grandparents to help out more than that!
I am excited to hear what ideas come our way, I love to plan travel but this being our first trip, I want to do it right too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 2 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 3 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 4 Private Guide in Lyon
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 8 Salzburg itinerary review
- 9 Paris in November
- 10 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 11 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 12 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 13 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 17 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 20 Bath/Cotswolds
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?