I am looking to plan our 20th wedding anniversary. I am having a hard time deciding on a location. I know that I want to do a catamaran charter, for sure. I just don't know where. We have done the BVI's many times, want something new.
I am considering the following areas:
Tahiti / French Polynesia
Things that interest us:
Local Bars / Beaches / Dive Bars
Things that don't interest us:
Quiet locations where there is nothing going on
Metro / Commercialized beaches/towns
We are looking to go either Spring or early summer 2014.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Scenic Driving Routes
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 7 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 8 Flights from Croatia
- 9 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 10 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 11 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 12 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 13 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 16 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 17 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 18 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 19 Europe in late January
- 20 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 21 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 22 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 23 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 25 Paris---baguette question???