I am looking to plan our 20th wedding anniversary. I am having a hard time deciding on a location. I know that I want to do a catamaran charter, for sure. I just don't know where. We have done the BVI's many times, want something new.
I am considering the following areas:
Tahiti / French Polynesia
Things that interest us:
Local Bars / Beaches / Dive Bars
Things that don't interest us:
Quiet locations where there is nothing going on
Metro / Commercialized beaches/towns
We are looking to go either Spring or early summer 2014.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!
20th Wedding Anniversary - Location assistance needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 9 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 10 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 11 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 12 What to wear
- 13 London 2nd time around
- 14 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 15 german rail ticket question
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 18 Arc de Triumph Question
- 19 Greek ferries
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 22 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 23 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 24 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 25 Prague flea markets