I am looking to plan our 20th wedding anniversary. I am having a hard time deciding on a location. I know that I want to do a catamaran charter, for sure. I just don't know where. We have done the BVI's many times, want something new.
I am considering the following areas:
Tahiti / French Polynesia
Things that interest us:
Local Bars / Beaches / Dive Bars
Things that don't interest us:
Quiet locations where there is nothing going on
Metro / Commercialized beaches/towns
We are looking to go either Spring or early summer 2014.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL mail CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL Error Configuration
- 2 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 3 International drivers permit
- 4 Help me make this possible!
- 5 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 9 ATM
- 10 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 11 ATM help
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 17 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 18 Spain Itinerary
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 24 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 25 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice