I am looking to plan our 20th wedding anniversary. I am having a hard time deciding on a location. I know that I want to do a catamaran charter, for sure. I just don't know where. We have done the BVI's many times, want something new.
I am considering the following areas:
Tahiti / French Polynesia
Things that interest us:
Local Bars / Beaches / Dive Bars
Things that don't interest us:
Quiet locations where there is nothing going on
Metro / Commercialized beaches/towns
We are looking to go either Spring or early summer 2014.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 3 Prague & Croatia
- 4 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 5 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 7 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 8 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 9 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 10 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 11 Florence airport costumes
- 12 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 13 A few last minute questions
- 14 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 15 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 16 Gluten Free in Italy
- 17 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 18 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 19 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 20 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 21 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 22 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 23 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 24 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 25 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast