I am looking to plan our 20th wedding anniversary. I am having a hard time deciding on a location. I know that I want to do a catamaran charter, for sure. I just don't know where. We have done the BVI's many times, want something new.
I am considering the following areas:
Tahiti / French Polynesia
Things that interest us:
Local Bars / Beaches / Dive Bars
Things that don't interest us:
Quiet locations where there is nothing going on
Metro / Commercialized beaches/towns
We are looking to go either Spring or early summer 2014.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with basic itinerary
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 6 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 7 Clean up spam
- 8 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 9 Valencia, Spain
- 10 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 11 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 12 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 13 Small towns not too near Paris
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 17 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 18 Positano Surprise
- 19 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 20 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 21 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 22 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 23 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 24 Greece and Italy Combo
- 25 Cinqueterre