My wife and I are wanting to celebrate our 20th anniversary in August of 2014. She travels for her job, and has plenty of free air miles and hotel points to use. We are looking for advice as to how best to do the "tourist" thing in London and Paris. We plan on a total of 10 days including air travel from USA. I have been to London before and spent 2 days. She has never been to either city. So, asking for input on guided tours vs on our own, car rental ?, maybe day trip to smaller towns, etc. Thanks
20th anniversary trip
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 5 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 6 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 7 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Apartments in Rome
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 24 first european holiday itinery
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins