My wife and I are wanting to celebrate our 20th anniversary in August of 2014. She travels for her job, and has plenty of free air miles and hotel points to use. We are looking for advice as to how best to do the "tourist" thing in London and Paris. We plan on a total of 10 days including air travel from USA. I have been to London before and spent 2 days. She has never been to either city. So, asking for input on guided tours vs on our own, car rental ?, maybe day trip to smaller towns, etc. Thanks
20th anniversary trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 4 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 8 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 14 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 18 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 25 tour guides in rome