My wife and I are wanting to celebrate our 20th anniversary in August of 2014. She travels for her job, and has plenty of free air miles and hotel points to use. We are looking for advice as to how best to do the "tourist" thing in London and Paris. We plan on a total of 10 days including air travel from USA. I have been to London before and spent 2 days. She has never been to either city. So, asking for input on guided tours vs on our own, car rental ?, maybe day trip to smaller towns, etc. Thanks
20th anniversary trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Weekend in Norfolk
- 5 Athens at New Years
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 8 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 9 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 10 Cotswold Churches
- 11 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 12 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 13 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 14 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 15 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 16 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 17 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 18 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 London Trip Travel
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 24 I dream of Europe
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY