My wife and I are wanting to celebrate our 20th anniversary in August of 2014. She travels for her job, and has plenty of free air miles and hotel points to use. We are looking for advice as to how best to do the "tourist" thing in London and Paris. We plan on a total of 10 days including air travel from USA. I have been to London before and spent 2 days. She has never been to either city. So, asking for input on guided tours vs on our own, car rental ?, maybe day trip to smaller towns, etc. Thanks
20th anniversary trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 3 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 7 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 8 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 9 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 10 19 countries in a day
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 13 Paris before xmas or after
- 14 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 15 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 16 Advice please...
- 17 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 18 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 21 Last night in Italy advice
- 22 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 23 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 24 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 25 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?