My wife and I are wanting to celebrate our 20th anniversary in August of 2014. She travels for her job, and has plenty of free air miles and hotel points to use. We are looking for advice as to how best to do the "tourist" thing in London and Paris. We plan on a total of 10 days including air travel from USA. I have been to London before and spent 2 days. She has never been to either city. So, asking for input on guided tours vs on our own, car rental ?, maybe day trip to smaller towns, etc. Thanks
20th anniversary trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 2 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 3 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 4 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 5 Majorca - where to stay?
- 6 Basel - Day Trip
- 7 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 8 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 9 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 10 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 11 Spending money in Italy?
- 12 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 13 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 14 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 15 How to make this adventure work?
- 16 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 19 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag