My wife and I are wanting to celebrate our 20th anniversary in August of 2014. She travels for her job, and has plenty of free air miles and hotel points to use. We are looking for advice as to how best to do the "tourist" thing in London and Paris. We plan on a total of 10 days including air travel from USA. I have been to London before and spent 2 days. She has never been to either city. So, asking for input on guided tours vs on our own, car rental ?, maybe day trip to smaller towns, etc. Thanks
20th anniversary trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train in Poland?
- 2 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 3 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 4 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 5 Trains
- 6 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 7 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 10 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 11 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 12 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 13 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 14 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 15 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 16 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 17 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 18 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 19 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 20 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 21 UK with Kids
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 24 DVD players in France
- 25 Freising or Erding?