My wife and I are wanting to celebrate our 20th anniversary in August of 2014. She travels for her job, and has plenty of free air miles and hotel points to use. We are looking for advice as to how best to do the "tourist" thing in London and Paris. We plan on a total of 10 days including air travel from USA. I have been to London before and spent 2 days. She has never been to either city. So, asking for input on guided tours vs on our own, car rental ?, maybe day trip to smaller towns, etc. Thanks
20th anniversary trip
- 1 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 2 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 3 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 4 Prague Itinerary
- 5 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 6 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 7 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 8 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 9 London at Xmas
- 10 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 11 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 12 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 13 Car rental Italy
- 14 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 15 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 16 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 17 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 18 Northern Italy
- 19 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 20 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 21 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 22 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 23 Best area for wine and which one?
- 24 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 25 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)