My wife and I are wanting to celebrate our 20th anniversary in August of 2014. She travels for her job, and has plenty of free air miles and hotel points to use. We are looking for advice as to how best to do the "tourist" thing in London and Paris. We plan on a total of 10 days including air travel from USA. I have been to London before and spent 2 days. She has never been to either city. So, asking for input on guided tours vs on our own, car rental ?, maybe day trip to smaller towns, etc. Thanks
20th anniversary trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 2 2 Weeks in Paris
- 3 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 4 Christmas in Munich
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 7 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 8 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 Raining in rome
- 14 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 15 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 16 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 17 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 18 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 19 İstanbul Travel guide
- 20 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 21 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 22 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 23 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 24 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 25 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum