My wife and I are wanting to celebrate our 20th anniversary in August of 2014. She travels for her job, and has plenty of free air miles and hotel points to use. We are looking for advice as to how best to do the "tourist" thing in London and Paris. We plan on a total of 10 days including air travel from USA. I have been to London before and spent 2 days. She has never been to either city. So, asking for input on guided tours vs on our own, car rental ?, maybe day trip to smaller towns, etc. Thanks
20th anniversary trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 3 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 4 Airbnb scam
- 5 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 6 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 7 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 8 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 9 Tipping in the UK
- 10 Central Europe itinerary
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 floods in Andalucia
- 13 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 14 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 15 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 16 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 17 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 20 Arriving in Prague
- 21 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 22 4 Months in Europe
- 23 2 Days in Rome
- 24 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 25 Good book about 20th C. European history?