My wife and I are wanting to celebrate our 20th anniversary in August of 2014. She travels for her job, and has plenty of free air miles and hotel points to use. We are looking for advice as to how best to do the "tourist" thing in London and Paris. We plan on a total of 10 days including air travel from USA. I have been to London before and spent 2 days. She has never been to either city. So, asking for input on guided tours vs on our own, car rental ?, maybe day trip to smaller towns, etc. Thanks
20th anniversary trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 3 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 4 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 5 Recommend a tour company?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 8 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 9 Skiing in Austria?
- 10 Arles as a base?
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Spanish Music
- 13 Now for the Venice hotel
- 14 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 15 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 16 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 21 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 24 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome