My wife and I are wanting to celebrate our 20th anniversary in August of 2014. She travels for her job, and has plenty of free air miles and hotel points to use. We are looking for advice as to how best to do the "tourist" thing in London and Paris. We plan on a total of 10 days including air travel from USA. I have been to London before and spent 2 days. She has never been to either city. So, asking for input on guided tours vs on our own, car rental ?, maybe day trip to smaller towns, etc. Thanks
20th anniversary trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch
- 2 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 3 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 4 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 5 Greek Island honeymoon
- 6 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 7 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 8 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 9 Naples and Salerno
- 10 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 11 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 12 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 17 Driving from Madrid to Seville.
- 18 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 19 My poppy arrived today!
- 20 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 21 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 22 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 23 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 24 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 25 Floating the Gorge!!!