My wife and I are wanting to celebrate our 20th anniversary in August of 2014. She travels for her job, and has plenty of free air miles and hotel points to use. We are looking for advice as to how best to do the "tourist" thing in London and Paris. We plan on a total of 10 days including air travel from USA. I have been to London before and spent 2 days. She has never been to either city. So, asking for input on guided tours vs on our own, car rental ?, maybe day trip to smaller towns, etc. Thanks
20th anniversary trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 3 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 4 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 5 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 6 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 11 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 12 Budget for 3 Month's
- 13 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 14 Questions for my German friends
- 15 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 16 London visit
- 17 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 18 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)