Next year will be our 20th wedding anniversary. We are planning a trip with our two daughters who will be 14 and 18 at that time to Paris. Would it be considered a bad idea to leave them alone in the hotel room for one evening while my wife and I go to dinner/show?
We'll be there over Christmas for one week.
Thank you. B
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany Itinerary
- 2 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 3 Places to stop/stay?
- 4 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 driving from London to Lourdes
- 7 ATM
- 8 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 9 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 10 TIM in FCO - update
- 11 Visa Query
- 12 London in Winter Report
- 13 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 14 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Legal documents assistants
- 17 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 18 ATM help
- 19 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 20 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 21 London is it worth it?
- 22 Montserrat Express
- 23 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be