Next year will be our 20th wedding anniversary. We are planning a trip with our two daughters who will be 14 and 18 at that time to Paris. Would it be considered a bad idea to leave them alone in the hotel room for one evening while my wife and I go to dinner/show?
We'll be there over Christmas for one week.
Thank you. B
20th Anniversary-Leave Kids Alone In Hotel Room?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 3 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 4 what is the easiest way to get from Sorrento to the Rome airport
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 8 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 9 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Three ferries to Mull
- 16 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 Airport ATMs
- 19 American Express
- 20 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange