Next year will be our 20th wedding anniversary. We are planning a trip with our two daughters who will be 14 and 18 at that time to Paris. Would it be considered a bad idea to leave them alone in the hotel room for one evening while my wife and I go to dinner/show?
We'll be there over Christmas for one week.
Thank you. B
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 2 What clothes?
- 3 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 4 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 5 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 6 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 7 Bandol port of call
- 8 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 11 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 12 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 13 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 14 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 15 Scotland Highlands
- 16 Bavaria in August
- 17 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 20 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 Hyeres? Grimaud? elsewhere?
- 23 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 24 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 25 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?