Next year will be our 20th wedding anniversary. We are planning a trip with our two daughters who will be 14 and 18 at that time to Paris. Would it be considered a bad idea to leave them alone in the hotel room for one evening while my wife and I go to dinner/show?
We'll be there over Christmas for one week.
Thank you. B
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 3 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 4 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 5 Iceland car rental agencies
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 8 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 9 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 10 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 11 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 12 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 13 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 14 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 18 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 19 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 20 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 21 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 22 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 23 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 15 day honeymoon trip in December