Next year will be our 20th wedding anniversary. We are planning a trip with our two daughters who will be 14 and 18 at that time to Paris. Would it be considered a bad idea to leave them alone in the hotel room for one evening while my wife and I go to dinner/show?
We'll be there over Christmas for one week.
Thank you. B
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 2 What's up with the showers in Europe??
- 3 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 4 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 7 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 8 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 9 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 10 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 11 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 12 Spain: train/rental car help
- 13 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 14 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 15 Highclare Castle
- 16 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 17 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 18 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 19 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 20 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 21 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 25 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station