I'm travelling to Asia and have two options for a 20 hour layover.
20 hours in London or 20 hours in Frankfurt.
HELP? Which is the better city to see for 20 hours?
Travelling in November 2014.
Travelling with my boys ages 11 and 10 (I'm the dad)
We are US Citizens and want to go and venture out of the airport.
Arrive around noon and 20 hours later we depart (so basically we have the afternoon/evening to do things...NOT late night).
I've been to London before (three times but never with my kids...and never for just one day). I know the TUBE makes it really easy to get around London and I can "quickly" show them the highlights of the city. I never get tired of London and its one of the most famous cities in the world.
Never been to Frankfurt (or any city in Germany). Cant speak German (hopefully that's not an issue). And when I mention Frankfurt...my kids have a puzzled look like...where?
But the idea of visiting Germany fascinates me. Yes it's not Berlin or Munich...but hey it's new to me and it's still in Germany!
I'm torn...London for the 4th time (first with kids)...or Frankfurt (first time for all of us).
Only have 20 hours...
Let me know if you have a "slam dunk" answer so I can break the tie.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementbase.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 Amalfi Coast help
- 3 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 4 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 5 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 Itinerary Help
- 8 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 9 House Hunting in France
- 10 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 11 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 12 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 13 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 14 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 15 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 Help with out two middle days in Puglia