I'm travelling to Asia and have two options for a 20 hour layover.
20 hours in London or 20 hours in Frankfurt.
HELP? Which is the better city to see for 20 hours?
Travelling in November 2014.
Travelling with my boys ages 11 and 10 (I'm the dad)
We are US Citizens and want to go and venture out of the airport.
Arrive around noon and 20 hours later we depart (so basically we have the afternoon/evening to do things...NOT late night).
I've been to London before (three times but never with my kids...and never for just one day). I know the TUBE makes it really easy to get around London and I can "quickly" show them the highlights of the city. I never get tired of London and its one of the most famous cities in the world.
Never been to Frankfurt (or any city in Germany). Cant speak German (hopefully that's not an issue). And when I mention Frankfurt...my kids have a puzzled look like...where?
But the idea of visiting Germany fascinates me. Yes it's not Berlin or Munich...but hey it's new to me and it's still in Germany!
I'm torn...London for the 4th time (first with kids)...or Frankfurt (first time for all of us).
Only have 20 hours...
Let me know if you have a "slam dunk" answer so I can break the tie.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 『강남역풀살롱』☆재방1위 강예빈∀№1↔O1O 4444 9374【강남풀살롱】예약
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 1 month in Europe
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 23 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days