I am new to this forum, and would really love to ask your opinion on my next trip to Europe on the 6 of Feb 2017 until 26 February 2017
my purpose on this trip is for my honeymoon with my soon to be wife ( getting married on October 15 2016 ) and to watch my favorite Football team Ajax Amsterdam. but i really need some ideas..
so let me explain what i have in mind.
My trip will begin at Amsterdam on the 6th of Feb 2017. but since the game is on the 12th, i will go to Hague, Delft Town, and Rotterdam until 10th before i move back to Amsterdam to watch the game.
Then from Amsterdam i will fly to Hamburg on the 13th. how long should i stay in Hamburg?
from Hamburg, i will probably visit Berlin ( again, how many days? ) then from Berlin maybe go to Dresden, and from Dresden, to Prague. and from Prague, to Vienna, then Salzburg and my final destination will be on Munich. because i will fly back to my home country from Munich.
i know it's a tight schedule for 16 days ( minus 4 days because of plane and trains )
can you guys help me plan or narrow down the itinerary? because actually the main city me and my fiancee would like to visit is Germany, Czech and Austria, but since we only have a flight to Amsterdam from Indonesia on the 6th, i will spend almost a week in Netherlands alone..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets in Italy?
- 2 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 3 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 4 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 5 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 6 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 7 London Restaurants
- 8 Corsica
- 9 17 days in England
- 10 VENICE
- 11 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 12 London best location
- 13 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 14 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 15 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 16 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 17 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 18 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 19 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 25 Driving (hire car) in London…