I am new to this forum, and would really love to ask your opinion on my next trip to Europe on the 6 of Feb 2017 until 26 February 2017
my purpose on this trip is for my honeymoon with my soon to be wife ( getting married on October 15 2016 ) and to watch my favorite Football team Ajax Amsterdam. but i really need some ideas..
so let me explain what i have in mind.
My trip will begin at Amsterdam on the 6th of Feb 2017. but since the game is on the 12th, i will go to Hague, Delft Town, and Rotterdam until 10th before i move back to Amsterdam to watch the game.
Then from Amsterdam i will fly to Hamburg on the 13th. how long should i stay in Hamburg?
from Hamburg, i will probably visit Berlin ( again, how many days? ) then from Berlin maybe go to Dresden, and from Dresden, to Prague. and from Prague, to Vienna, then Salzburg and my final destination will be on Munich. because i will fly back to my home country from Munich.
i know it's a tight schedule for 16 days ( minus 4 days because of plane and trains )
can you guys help me plan or narrow down the itinerary? because actually the main city me and my fiancee would like to visit is Germany, Czech and Austria, but since we only have a flight to Amsterdam from Indonesia on the 6th, i will spend almost a week in Netherlands alone..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 2 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 8 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 9 "Never Mind"
- 10 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 11 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 12 Italian car factory tours
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 16 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 17 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 18 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 19 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 20 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 21 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 22 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 23 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 24 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 25 Via del Sale, Italy