I'm currently at the VERY beginning of planning a potential trip. Still at the stage of getting idea roughly of costs and number of days.
Ideally if it was me and boyfriend I would like to do 20 days just to do some highlights of Europe and returning another time to explore different parts.
Ideal 20 days:
- 4 nights Paris
- 4 nights Nice
- 4 nights Venice
- 4 nights Rome
I think even the above might be rushed, and will get some comments. Any ways, it is also possible this might turn into a family trip. In this case it will be from 20days to about 12 days.
Can someone suggest a 12 day itinerary? I guess it'll cut either Nice or Venice. Are the 4 nights each city do-able? The 20 vs 12 days doesn't include our travel time from Sydney.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 K-Day
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 UK Visa Help
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 Skye to Edinburgh
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 8 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 11 Spain in December
- 12 advance tickets?
- 13 Help required with Itinerary
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 19 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 20 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 21 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 24 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 25 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor