I'm currently at the VERY beginning of planning a potential trip. Still at the stage of getting idea roughly of costs and number of days.
Ideally if it was me and boyfriend I would like to do 20 days just to do some highlights of Europe and returning another time to explore different parts.
Ideal 20 days:
- 4 nights Paris
- 4 nights Nice
- 4 nights Venice
- 4 nights Rome
I think even the above might be rushed, and will get some comments. Any ways, it is also possible this might turn into a family trip. In this case it will be from 20days to about 12 days.
Can someone suggest a 12 day itinerary? I guess it'll cut either Nice or Venice. Are the 4 nights each city do-able? The 20 vs 12 days doesn't include our travel time from Sydney.
20 days vs 12 days in france & italy
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 12 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 15 Italian Lakes gardens
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich