I'm currently at the VERY beginning of planning a potential trip. Still at the stage of getting idea roughly of costs and number of days.
Ideally if it was me and boyfriend I would like to do 20 days just to do some highlights of Europe and returning another time to explore different parts.
Ideal 20 days:
- 4 nights Paris
- 4 nights Nice
- 4 nights Venice
- 4 nights Rome
I think even the above might be rushed, and will get some comments. Any ways, it is also possible this might turn into a family trip. In this case it will be from 20days to about 12 days.
Can someone suggest a 12 day itinerary? I guess it'll cut either Nice or Venice. Are the 4 nights each city do-able? The 20 vs 12 days doesn't include our travel time from Sydney.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 4 파주오피 아달 파주건마 www.adal.ml 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 5 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 8 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 9 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 10 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 11 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 12 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 13 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 14 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 "Never Mind"
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Nafplio to Hydra
- 19 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Prague itinerary advice
- 25 Proposed itinerary for Iceland