I'm currently at the VERY beginning of planning a potential trip. Still at the stage of getting idea roughly of costs and number of days.
Ideally if it was me and boyfriend I would like to do 20 days just to do some highlights of Europe and returning another time to explore different parts.
Ideal 20 days:
- 4 nights Paris
- 4 nights Nice
- 4 nights Venice
- 4 nights Rome
I think even the above might be rushed, and will get some comments. Any ways, it is also possible this might turn into a family trip. In this case it will be from 20days to about 12 days.
Can someone suggest a 12 day itinerary? I guess it'll cut either Nice or Venice. Are the 4 nights each city do-able? The 20 vs 12 days doesn't include our travel time from Sydney.
20 days vs 12 days in france & italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 22 year olds in Europe
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 A Sardinia trip report
- 4 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 5 Eastern Europe
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Azores
- 10 Coffee in Naples
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 13 Granada
- 14 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 4 weeks in the UK
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 22 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 23 First time to Switzerland
- 24 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 25 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions