I'm currently at the VERY beginning of planning a potential trip. Still at the stage of getting idea roughly of costs and number of days.
Ideally if it was me and boyfriend I would like to do 20 days just to do some highlights of Europe and returning another time to explore different parts.
Ideal 20 days:
- 4 nights Paris
- 4 nights Nice
- 4 nights Venice
- 4 nights Rome
I think even the above might be rushed, and will get some comments. Any ways, it is also possible this might turn into a family trip. In this case it will be from 20days to about 12 days.
Can someone suggest a 12 day itinerary? I guess it'll cut either Nice or Venice. Are the 4 nights each city do-able? The 20 vs 12 days doesn't include our travel time from Sydney.
20 days vs 12 days in france & italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 2 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 3 Segovia or Toledo day trip
- 4 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 5 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 6 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 7 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 8 How can I use my Telus iPhone in Europe?
- 9 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 10 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 11 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 12 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 13 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 14 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 15 Staying in the Highlands
- 16 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 17 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 18 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 19 Train tickets France and Spain
- 20 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 21 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 22 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 23 Izmir or Bodrum in July?
- 24 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 25 Advice on Turkey Itinerary