I'm currently at the VERY beginning of planning a potential trip. Still at the stage of getting idea roughly of costs and number of days.
Ideally if it was me and boyfriend I would like to do 20 days just to do some highlights of Europe and returning another time to explore different parts.
Ideal 20 days:
- 4 nights Paris
- 4 nights Nice
- 4 nights Venice
- 4 nights Rome
I think even the above might be rushed, and will get some comments. Any ways, it is also possible this might turn into a family trip. In this case it will be from 20days to about 12 days.
Can someone suggest a 12 day itinerary? I guess it'll cut either Nice or Venice. Are the 4 nights each city do-able? The 20 vs 12 days doesn't include our travel time from Sydney.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 Too much for one day?
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 5 12 days europe
- 6 Italy for the first time
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 Christmas Week in London
- 9 RFID Protection
- 10 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 12 Germany and Austria trip report
- 13 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 14 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 15 London Itinerary and Questions
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 18 3 days to spend in europe
- 19 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 20 Ali
- 21 Paris to Ramstein
- 22 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 25 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?