I'm currently at the VERY beginning of planning a potential trip. Still at the stage of getting idea roughly of costs and number of days.
Ideally if it was me and boyfriend I would like to do 20 days just to do some highlights of Europe and returning another time to explore different parts.
Ideal 20 days:
- 4 nights Paris
- 4 nights Nice
- 4 nights Venice
- 4 nights Rome
I think even the above might be rushed, and will get some comments. Any ways, it is also possible this might turn into a family trip. In this case it will be from 20days to about 12 days.
Can someone suggest a 12 day itinerary? I guess it'll cut either Nice or Venice. Are the 4 nights each city do-able? The 20 vs 12 days doesn't include our travel time from Sydney.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 2 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 5 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 10 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 11 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 12 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Rouen Tour Companies
- 15 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 16 Andalucia itinerary help
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 21 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 22 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 23 Ireland itinerary help please
- 24 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city