I'm currently at the VERY beginning of planning a potential trip. Still at the stage of getting idea roughly of costs and number of days.
Ideally if it was me and boyfriend I would like to do 20 days just to do some highlights of Europe and returning another time to explore different parts.
Ideal 20 days:
- 4 nights Paris
- 4 nights Nice
- 4 nights Venice
- 4 nights Rome
I think even the above might be rushed, and will get some comments. Any ways, it is also possible this might turn into a family trip. In this case it will be from 20days to about 12 days.
Can someone suggest a 12 day itinerary? I guess it'll cut either Nice or Venice. Are the 4 nights each city do-able? The 20 vs 12 days doesn't include our travel time from Sydney.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Multi-Generation Trip
- 4 Paris restaurants open on Monday
- 5 First time visit to Italy - family of 4
- 6 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 7 How hot are Naxos and Paros at the end of August?
- 8 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 9 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 10 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )
- 11 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 12 Cotswolds: Wheatsheaf Inn, NorthLeach or Rectory, Crudwell
- 13 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 14 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 15 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 16 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 17 Central Europe - Kid Question
- 18 copenhagen
- 19 Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)
- 20 Tirano train station
- 21 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 22 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 23 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 24 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 25 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich