I'm currently at the VERY beginning of planning a potential trip. Still at the stage of getting idea roughly of costs and number of days.
Ideally if it was me and boyfriend I would like to do 20 days just to do some highlights of Europe and returning another time to explore different parts.
Ideal 20 days:
- 4 nights Paris
- 4 nights Nice
- 4 nights Venice
- 4 nights Rome
I think even the above might be rushed, and will get some comments. Any ways, it is also possible this might turn into a family trip. In this case it will be from 20days to about 12 days.
Can someone suggest a 12 day itinerary? I guess it'll cut either Nice or Venice. Are the 4 nights each city do-able? The 20 vs 12 days doesn't include our travel time from Sydney.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 4 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 5 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 6 Classical Music in Milan
- 7 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 9 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 10 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 11 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 12 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 13 Pousadas in Portugal
- 14 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 15 Antiques shopping Rome
- 16 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 17 Scotland Trip Planning
- 18 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 19 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 20 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 21 Paris food tours?
- 22 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 23 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 24 Lake Maggiore
- 25 Sankt Goar to Cologne