I'm currently at the VERY beginning of planning a potential trip. Still at the stage of getting idea roughly of costs and number of days.
Ideally if it was me and boyfriend I would like to do 20 days just to do some highlights of Europe and returning another time to explore different parts.
Ideal 20 days:
- 4 nights Paris
- 4 nights Nice
- 4 nights Venice
- 4 nights Rome
I think even the above might be rushed, and will get some comments. Any ways, it is also possible this might turn into a family trip. In this case it will be from 20days to about 12 days.
Can someone suggest a 12 day itinerary? I guess it'll cut either Nice or Venice. Are the 4 nights each city do-able? The 20 vs 12 days doesn't include our travel time from Sydney.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 2 Lake Como AREA questions
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Madrird and Seville
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Greece
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 16 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 17 Iceland
- 18 Spain - day driver advice
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 London with Teens Trip Report
- 21 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 22 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 25 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)