We are a little obsessed with Europe and to continue our European escapade after last year's Paris and Netherlands, this June it's Italy!
A few questions:
Is June the right time to go? Last year we traveled in March and the cold nearly killed us
Suggestions on how we plan a cheap, budget trip in italy. Our main focus is beaches and nightlife, usual young stuff combined with a bit of art.
We are traveling from 17th June to 9th July and flying to and fro from Milan.
We are thinking of starting in Milan and then Venice, Tuscany and Rome. Any help with an itinerary for 15-20 days would be great!
20 days in Italy- Help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 2 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 3 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 4 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 5 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 6 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 7 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 8 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 9 flea markets in France
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Spain tips beyond safety
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 17 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 25 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)