We are a little obsessed with Europe and to continue our European escapade after last year's Paris and Netherlands, this June it's Italy!
A few questions:
Is June the right time to go? Last year we traveled in March and the cold nearly killed us
Suggestions on how we plan a cheap, budget trip in italy. Our main focus is beaches and nightlife, usual young stuff combined with a bit of art.
We are traveling from 17th June to 9th July and flying to and fro from Milan.
We are thinking of starting in Milan and then Venice, Tuscany and Rome. Any help with an itinerary for 15-20 days would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 4 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 5 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 6 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 7 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 8 England/Scotland In January questions
- 9 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 10 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 11 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 12 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 13 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 14 Dublin & Stockholm
- 15 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 16 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 17 Place to stay in London
- 18 Barcelona to south of France
- 19 SIXT car rental uk
- 20 Holding bags in Paris
- 21 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 22 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 23 Cornwall and Germany
- 24 Edinburgh Questions...
- 25 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July