We are a little obsessed with Europe and to continue our European escapade after last year's Paris and Netherlands, this June it's Italy!
A few questions:
Is June the right time to go? Last year we traveled in March and the cold nearly killed us
Suggestions on how we plan a cheap, budget trip in italy. Our main focus is beaches and nightlife, usual young stuff combined with a bit of art.
We are traveling from 17th June to 9th July and flying to and fro from Milan.
We are thinking of starting in Milan and then Venice, Tuscany and Rome. Any help with an itinerary for 15-20 days would be great!
20 days in Italy- Help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Air pollution in Paris
- 4 French open
- 5 tulips in the Netherland
- 6 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 9 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 12 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 England and Scotland
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Azores
- 18 Azores
- 19 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 20 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 21 Dublin to Armagh?
- 22 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?