We are a little obsessed with Europe and to continue our European escapade after last year's Paris and Netherlands, this June it's Italy!
A few questions:
Is June the right time to go? Last year we traveled in March and the cold nearly killed us
Suggestions on how we plan a cheap, budget trip in italy. Our main focus is beaches and nightlife, usual young stuff combined with a bit of art.
We are traveling from 17th June to 9th July and flying to and fro from Milan.
We are thinking of starting in Milan and then Venice, Tuscany and Rome. Any help with an itinerary for 15-20 days would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 2 신천지릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 5 Scotland Trip Report
- 6 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 9 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 10 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 11 Kayaking in Avignon
- 12 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 13 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 14 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 15 4 days in Provence in early June
- 16 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 20 Sintra
- 21 France Itinerary Advice
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents