We are a little obsessed with Europe and to continue our European escapade after last year's Paris and Netherlands, this June it's Italy!
A few questions:
Is June the right time to go? Last year we traveled in March and the cold nearly killed us
Suggestions on how we plan a cheap, budget trip in italy. Our main focus is beaches and nightlife, usual young stuff combined with a bit of art.
We are traveling from 17th June to 9th July and flying to and fro from Milan.
We are thinking of starting in Milan and then Venice, Tuscany and Rome. Any help with an itinerary for 15-20 days would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Italy by car
- 4 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 5 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 6 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 7 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 8 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 9 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 10 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 11 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 12 Ireland in October?
- 13 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 14 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 15 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 16 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 17 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 18 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 19 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 20 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 21 Lyon
- 22 Dolomites October 14-18
- 23 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 24 Le Marche, Italy
- 25 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!