We are a little obsessed with Europe and to continue our European escapade after last year's Paris and Netherlands, this June it's Italy!
A few questions:
Is June the right time to go? Last year we traveled in March and the cold nearly killed us
Suggestions on how we plan a cheap, budget trip in italy. Our main focus is beaches and nightlife, usual young stuff combined with a bit of art.
We are traveling from 17th June to 9th July and flying to and fro from Milan.
We are thinking of starting in Milan and then Venice, Tuscany and Rome. Any help with an itinerary for 15-20 days would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Driving through Paris
- 5 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 6 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 11 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 12 Zurich to Milan trip
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 18 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Northern Ireland ideas
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 25 wondering if this trip too ambitious