We are a little obsessed with Europe and to continue our European escapade after last year's Paris and Netherlands, this June it's Italy!
A few questions:
Is June the right time to go? Last year we traveled in March and the cold nearly killed us
Suggestions on how we plan a cheap, budget trip in italy. Our main focus is beaches and nightlife, usual young stuff combined with a bit of art.
We are traveling from 17th June to 9th July and flying to and fro from Milan.
We are thinking of starting in Milan and then Venice, Tuscany and Rome. Any help with an itinerary for 15-20 days would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Positano
- 2 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 Itinerary help please!
- 5 Ireland driving itinerary
- 6 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 7 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 8 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 11 Germany and Austria trip report
- 12 Manchester on derby weekend
- 13 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Greece Experts
- 16 Laundry - Ireland?
- 17 Visiting the Black Forest
- 18 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 19 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 20 Dover queues
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Puglia
- 23 My greece vacation
- 24 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 25 From London to Paris to US