We are a little obsessed with Europe and to continue our European escapade after last year's Paris and Netherlands, this June it's Italy!
A few questions:
Is June the right time to go? Last year we traveled in March and the cold nearly killed us
Suggestions on how we plan a cheap, budget trip in italy. Our main focus is beaches and nightlife, usual young stuff combined with a bit of art.
We are traveling from 17th June to 9th July and flying to and fro from Milan.
We are thinking of starting in Milan and then Venice, Tuscany and Rome. Any help with an itinerary for 15-20 days would be great!
20 days in Italy- Help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 2 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 3 Split to Venice. Help!
- 4 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 5 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 6 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 7 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 8 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 9 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 10 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 11 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 12 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 13 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 14 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 15 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 16 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 17 Monet's Giverny
- 18 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 19 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 20 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 21 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 22 Transportation in Paris
- 23 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 24 Urgent Need of Advice
- 25 French rental car advice needed