We are a little obsessed with Europe and to continue our European escapade after last year's Paris and Netherlands, this June it's Italy!
A few questions:
Is June the right time to go? Last year we traveled in March and the cold nearly killed us
Suggestions on how we plan a cheap, budget trip in italy. Our main focus is beaches and nightlife, usual young stuff combined with a bit of art.
We are traveling from 17th June to 9th July and flying to and fro from Milan.
We are thinking of starting in Milan and then Venice, Tuscany and Rome. Any help with an itinerary for 15-20 days would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 Should we go to Vienna?
- 4 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 5 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 6 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 7 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 8 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 9 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 10 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 11 norway self-drive itinerary
- 12 Loire Valley itinerary
- 13 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 14 Iceland trip report
- 15 February in Florence
- 16 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 17 Ronda to Seville
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 11 days in Andalusia
- 20 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 21 Belgium for the 1st time
- 22 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 23 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 24 Our short visit to Stockholm: A few details and many photos
- 25 visa expired