We are a little obsessed with Europe and to continue our European escapade after last year's Paris and Netherlands, this June it's Italy!
A few questions:
Is June the right time to go? Last year we traveled in March and the cold nearly killed us
Suggestions on how we plan a cheap, budget trip in italy. Our main focus is beaches and nightlife, usual young stuff combined with a bit of art.
We are traveling from 17th June to 9th July and flying to and fro from Milan.
We are thinking of starting in Milan and then Venice, Tuscany and Rome. Any help with an itinerary for 15-20 days would be great!
20 days in Italy- Help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 2 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 3 Best day trips from Paris
- 4 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 7 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 8 Questions About Croatia
- 9 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Scottish Passport
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 14 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 17 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 18 See You In Minsk
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Florence Hotel Advice
- 21 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 22 Italy tours
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Air France strike
- 25 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin