after reading many different topics about Germany, I must say that you have already helped me creating my itinerary for my next vacation.
In May 2015, my fiancee and I (possibliy my brother will join us) are going to spend around 20 days in Germany. We are a young couple, who when travelling always try to mix with the locals and go at least a bit off the beaten path.
The reason why we're going to Germany is because our first trip was a 4 days in Munich and surroundings (Berchtsgaden, Chimsee, Salzburg and Dachau).
My idea is to go around Germany to get a taste of every part in it, so this is the itinerary so far:
4N Munich, then head to Bamberg for 3N, then 3N in Wernigerode, heading to Berlin for 2N (we're not a metropolis/city fan, rather country and tiny ones). And here is where I need your help, we have 3 nights available here before going to Oberwesel, and then to some city in the Black Forest for another 2 nights, from where we will go to 1N Jagsthausen in and then we leave back to Brazil.
- Where do you suggest we should spend these 3 nights between Berlin and Oberwesel?
- Which city in the Black Forest you recommend us to stay for 2N?
Thank you a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Firt time VISA applicant
- 9 Uffizi Phone Number
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 Aix Provence
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 20 Murren to Prague
- 21 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen