after reading many different topics about Germany, I must say that you have already helped me creating my itinerary for my next vacation.
In May 2015, my fiancee and I (possibliy my brother will join us) are going to spend around 20 days in Germany. We are a young couple, who when travelling always try to mix with the locals and go at least a bit off the beaten path.
The reason why we're going to Germany is because our first trip was a 4 days in Munich and surroundings (Berchtsgaden, Chimsee, Salzburg and Dachau).
My idea is to go around Germany to get a taste of every part in it, so this is the itinerary so far:
4N Munich, then head to Bamberg for 3N, then 3N in Wernigerode, heading to Berlin for 2N (we're not a metropolis/city fan, rather country and tiny ones). And here is where I need your help, we have 3 nights available here before going to Oberwesel, and then to some city in the Black Forest for another 2 nights, from where we will go to 1N Jagsthausen in and then we leave back to Brazil.
- Where do you suggest we should spend these 3 nights between Berlin and Oberwesel?
- Which city in the Black Forest you recommend us to stay for 2N?
Thank you a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 TIM in FCO - update
- 3 Visa Query
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Legal documents assistants
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 ATM help
- 12 ATM
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Montserrat Express
- 18 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 International drivers permit