after reading many different topics about Germany, I must say that you have already helped me creating my itinerary for my next vacation.
In May 2015, my fiancee and I (possibliy my brother will join us) are going to spend around 20 days in Germany. We are a young couple, who when travelling always try to mix with the locals and go at least a bit off the beaten path.
The reason why we're going to Germany is because our first trip was a 4 days in Munich and surroundings (Berchtsgaden, Chimsee, Salzburg and Dachau).
My idea is to go around Germany to get a taste of every part in it, so this is the itinerary so far:
4N Munich, then head to Bamberg for 3N, then 3N in Wernigerode, heading to Berlin for 2N (we're not a metropolis/city fan, rather country and tiny ones). And here is where I need your help, we have 3 nights available here before going to Oberwesel, and then to some city in the Black Forest for another 2 nights, from where we will go to 1N Jagsthausen in and then we leave back to Brazil.
- Where do you suggest we should spend these 3 nights between Berlin and Oberwesel?
- Which city in the Black Forest you recommend us to stay for 2N?
Thank you a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Spain
- 2 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Transportation Question Italy
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Short Trip to Paris
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 8 Greece and Italy Combo
- 9 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 10 Final Four
- 11 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Where are the Mods?
- 14 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 15 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 16 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 17 Visit to Engand
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 23 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 24 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!