after reading many different topics about Germany, I must say that you have already helped me creating my itinerary for my next vacation.
In May 2015, my fiancee and I (possibliy my brother will join us) are going to spend around 20 days in Germany. We are a young couple, who when travelling always try to mix with the locals and go at least a bit off the beaten path.
The reason why we're going to Germany is because our first trip was a 4 days in Munich and surroundings (Berchtsgaden, Chimsee, Salzburg and Dachau).
My idea is to go around Germany to get a taste of every part in it, so this is the itinerary so far:
4N Munich, then head to Bamberg for 3N, then 3N in Wernigerode, heading to Berlin for 2N (we're not a metropolis/city fan, rather country and tiny ones). And here is where I need your help, we have 3 nights available here before going to Oberwesel, and then to some city in the Black Forest for another 2 nights, from where we will go to 1N Jagsthausen in and then we leave back to Brazil.
- Where do you suggest we should spend these 3 nights between Berlin and Oberwesel?
- Which city in the Black Forest you recommend us to stay for 2N?
Thank you a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Zurich to Milan trip
- 9 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 10 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 11 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 San Sebastián
- 16 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Ireland with 2 young kids