I plan to visit germany and austria for 20 days in April 2016. (First Visit to Germany)
We would be travelling by Train.
Starting with Innsbruck(2 days) Salzburg (3 days) Munich (3 days) Oberstaufen ( 5 days), Stuttgart/Black Forest (2 days) Dresden (2 days) Berlin (3 days)
My query is as under:
1. From Oberstaufen can i do Nuremberg day trip, and which other places i can cover in day trips?
2. Any addition or deletion you suggest in our trip schedule
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WEBROOT @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Best Soft Ware Hotmail problems 1877:242:8594 Password Contact Tec*h
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 Quizz !
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 9 Iceland
- 10 Venice/Mestre
- 11 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 14 Our future trip to Greece
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Russia in two weeks in December
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Christmas Day in Granada
- 19 car insurance italy
- 20 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 21 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 22 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 23 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 24 Transylvania - June 2018
- 25 Italy Car Scam