I plan to visit germany and austria for 20 days in April 2016. (First Visit to Germany)
We would be travelling by Train.
Starting with Innsbruck(2 days) Salzburg (3 days) Munich (3 days) Oberstaufen ( 5 days), Stuttgart/Black Forest (2 days) Dresden (2 days) Berlin (3 days)
My query is as under:
1. From Oberstaufen can i do Nuremberg day trip, and which other places i can cover in day trips?
2. Any addition or deletion you suggest in our trip schedule
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Places of interest
- 8 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 9 Switzerland in November?
- 10 A Month stay in Southern France
- 11 vienna
- 12 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 13 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 14 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 15 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 19 Oxford England Accommodations
- 20 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 23 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 24 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 25 getting to CDG