I plan to visit germany and austria for 20 days in April 2016. (First Visit to Germany)
We would be travelling by Train.
Starting with Innsbruck(2 days) Salzburg (3 days) Munich (3 days) Oberstaufen ( 5 days), Stuttgart/Black Forest (2 days) Dresden (2 days) Berlin (3 days)
My query is as under:
1. From Oberstaufen can i do Nuremberg day trip, and which other places i can cover in day trips?
2. Any addition or deletion you suggest in our trip schedule
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 2 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 3 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 4 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 5 base for Andalucia
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 8 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 9 Windsor Castle
- 10 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 13 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 14 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 15 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 19 4 nights in Sardinia
- 20 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 21 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 "Too Much Cows"
- 24 Matera tour guide wanted
- 25 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!