I plan to visit germany and austria for 20 days in April 2016. (First Visit to Germany)
We would be travelling by Train.
Starting with Innsbruck(2 days) Salzburg (3 days) Munich (3 days) Oberstaufen ( 5 days), Stuttgart/Black Forest (2 days) Dresden (2 days) Berlin (3 days)
My query is as under:
1. From Oberstaufen can i do Nuremberg day trip, and which other places i can cover in day trips?
2. Any addition or deletion you suggest in our trip schedule
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 3 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 4 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 5 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 6 Venice
- 7 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 8 London 2For1 question
- 9 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 10 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 14 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 Porto and vicinity
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Norway fjord
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Italy
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy