My husband and I took our first visit to Europe 2 years ago. We visited Florence, Tuscany and Rome for 15 nights. This was a DIY trip. We took the train and rented a car.
I am thinking about doing two locations for our next trip - 10 days France primarily Provence and 10 days Scotland primarily hiking St Cuthberts Way.
We like scenery, history, hiking, wine country, small towns.
Any thoughts on this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 2 France Itinerary Advice
- 3 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 4 4 days in Provence in early June
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Trip to Rome
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 12 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 13 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 16 Leather goods in Florence
- 17 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 18 Transportation
- 19 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Things to do in Montpellier
- 22 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 23 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 Portugal by Train or Car?