My husband and I took our first visit to Europe 2 years ago. We visited Florence, Tuscany and Rome for 15 nights. This was a DIY trip. We took the train and rented a car.
I am thinking about doing two locations for our next trip - 10 days France primarily Provence and 10 days Scotland primarily hiking St Cuthberts Way.
We like scenery, history, hiking, wine country, small towns.
Any thoughts on this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 3 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 4 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 5 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 6 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 7 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 8 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 9 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 10 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 11 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 12 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 15 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 16 Appenzell in December?
- 17 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 18 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 19 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 20 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 21 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 22 Traveling in Belgium
- 23 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?