My husband and I took our first visit to Europe 2 years ago. We visited Florence, Tuscany and Rome for 15 nights. This was a DIY trip. We took the train and rented a car.
I am thinking about doing two locations for our next trip - 10 days France primarily Provence and 10 days Scotland primarily hiking St Cuthberts Way.
We like scenery, history, hiking, wine country, small towns.
Any thoughts on this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 Berlin
- 4 Germany or Sweden
- 5 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 6 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 7 One free day in Barcelona
- 8 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 PARIS
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Bordeaux to Nice
- 19 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 22 Rome -- The next time around
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 25 Rome to Venice