My husband and I took our first visit to Europe 2 years ago. We visited Florence, Tuscany and Rome for 15 nights. This was a DIY trip. We took the train and rented a car.
I am thinking about doing two locations for our next trip - 10 days France primarily Provence and 10 days Scotland primarily hiking St Cuthberts Way.
We like scenery, history, hiking, wine country, small towns.
Any thoughts on this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 2 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 Short Trip to Paris
- 5 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Parking in Girona
- 15 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 16 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 17 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 18 SNCF - low price for summer
- 19 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 20 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 21 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 22 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 23 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 24 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 25 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?