Hi, my boyfriend and I are planning a 20 day backpacking trip in May. We were thinking of going to Spain, Italy, Austria, and France. Is that too many places for 20 days? Any recommendations? It is both of our first trip to Europe
20 day Backpacking Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 5 Avignon to London?
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 8 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 12 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 13 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 14 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 15 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 22 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 23 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris