We will take a cruise from Barcelona and then we want to know a new capital. We already been in Madrid, Lisbon, London, Paris, Rome. We have 4 days for this. We are thinking in Stockholm. Do you recommend it more than Oslo and Copenhagen? Or suggest other city.
2 young couples 4 days. Oslo, Stockholm or Copenhagen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 2 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 3 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 7 best time to book accommodation
- 8 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 9 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 10 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 11 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 12 London visit
- 13 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 No points in Paris .....
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 Pompeii train to Naples
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 24 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?