I am planning a trip with my 80 yr old mother who walks with a cane for late june 2014. W are considering a river cruise vs arranging our own private tours of each city. I want to maximize our sightseeing time. We are interested in jewish heritage, music, art and food.We would also love a spa day. I prefer less time on a boat but my mother will need to go more slowly and rest periodically. Any suggestions for itinerary, transportation to each city, and tour guides with particular interest in the jewish quarters., drivers and hotel recommendations. and most comfortable way to get from city to city. We have a comfortable budget and are willing to splurge on certain comforts. Are there any 3 day cruises? I know this is a lot but i feel overwhemed with all the options. Would do a day trip to cesky krumlov (stay overnight) break it up. in what order should we travel?? thanks.
2 wks prague,budapest, vienna with 80 yr old mother-need help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotel choice
- 2 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 3 100 years of French gratitude
- 4 Globus Tours
- 5 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 6 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 7 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 8 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 9 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 10 Help with Madrid Location
- 11 Help for San Sebastian
- 12 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 13 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 14 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 18 Paris T A X I
- 19 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 20 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 21 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 22 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 23 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 24 First Trip to Europe
- 25 Best location for Prague hotel?