I am planning a trip with my 80 yr old mother who walks with a cane for late june 2014. W are considering a river cruise vs arranging our own private tours of each city. I want to maximize our sightseeing time. We are interested in jewish heritage, music, art and food.We would also love a spa day. I prefer less time on a boat but my mother will need to go more slowly and rest periodically. Any suggestions for itinerary, transportation to each city, and tour guides with particular interest in the jewish quarters., drivers and hotel recommendations. and most comfortable way to get from city to city. We have a comfortable budget and are willing to splurge on certain comforts. Are there any 3 day cruises? I know this is a lot but i feel overwhemed with all the options. Would do a day trip to cesky krumlov (stay overnight) break it up. in what order should we travel?? thanks.
2 wks prague,budapest, vienna with 80 yr old mother-need help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 6 London visit
- 7 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 8 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 9 21 Days in Central Europe
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 12 My itinerary for Greece
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 17 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 20 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 21 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 22 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 23 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 24 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 25 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore