I am planning a trip with my 80 yr old mother who walks with a cane for late june 2014. W are considering a river cruise vs arranging our own private tours of each city. I want to maximize our sightseeing time. We are interested in jewish heritage, music, art and food.We would also love a spa day. I prefer less time on a boat but my mother will need to go more slowly and rest periodically. Any suggestions for itinerary, transportation to each city, and tour guides with particular interest in the jewish quarters., drivers and hotel recommendations. and most comfortable way to get from city to city. We have a comfortable budget and are willing to splurge on certain comforts. Are there any 3 day cruises? I know this is a lot but i feel overwhemed with all the options. Would do a day trip to cesky krumlov (stay overnight) break it up. in what order should we travel?? thanks.
2 wks prague,budapest, vienna with 80 yr old mother-need help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 Day trip on the Rhine
- 7 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 8 Germany-berlin marathon
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 11 museum passes in Rome
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 16 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 17 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 18 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 19 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 20 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 23 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 UK for 12 days !