I am planning a trip with my 80 yr old mother who walks with a cane for late june 2014. W are considering a river cruise vs arranging our own private tours of each city. I want to maximize our sightseeing time. We are interested in jewish heritage, music, art and food.We would also love a spa day. I prefer less time on a boat but my mother will need to go more slowly and rest periodically. Any suggestions for itinerary, transportation to each city, and tour guides with particular interest in the jewish quarters., drivers and hotel recommendations. and most comfortable way to get from city to city. We have a comfortable budget and are willing to splurge on certain comforts. Are there any 3 day cruises? I know this is a lot but i feel overwhemed with all the options. Would do a day trip to cesky krumlov (stay overnight) break it up. in what order should we travel?? thanks.
2 wks prague,budapest, vienna with 80 yr old mother-need help
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 3 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 8 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 9 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 10 British drivers
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Spain Travel
- 20 Venice in Jan
- 21 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 22 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 23 Southern France
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!