My husband and I are planning on going to Europe this coming spring and am looking for input on travel. We are planning on flying into London and staying with family for 2-3 days.
The idea is then either take train to Paris x1 day and fly to Italy or fly from London to Italy. We want to spend majority of time in Italy (Venice, Rome, Cinque de Terre, fly out of Milan)
Would appreciate any input or advice for such travel arrangements as I have never been to Europe. Best way to get from place to place? How long at each city? Yes we know it will be a fast paced trip, but unfortantely can not take more time off.
2 wk Europe Trip Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 car rental companies Italy
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Sicily Suggetions
- 5 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 8 Three days in Spain
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 18 Day trip on the Rhine
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Flam, Norway railway
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 23 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 24 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 25 He said , she said