My husband and I are planning on going to Europe this coming spring and am looking for input on travel. We are planning on flying into London and staying with family for 2-3 days.
The idea is then either take train to Paris x1 day and fly to Italy or fly from London to Italy. We want to spend majority of time in Italy (Venice, Rome, Cinque de Terre, fly out of Milan)
Would appreciate any input or advice for such travel arrangements as I have never been to Europe. Best way to get from place to place? How long at each city? Yes we know it will be a fast paced trip, but unfortantely can not take more time off.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스포츠토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카￡온라인바카라
- 2 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 5 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 6 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 9 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 15 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 16 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 Piedmont as a destination