My husband and I are planning on going to Europe this coming spring and am looking for input on travel. We are planning on flying into London and staying with family for 2-3 days.
The idea is then either take train to Paris x1 day and fly to Italy or fly from London to Italy. We want to spend majority of time in Italy (Venice, Rome, Cinque de Terre, fly out of Milan)
Would appreciate any input or advice for such travel arrangements as I have never been to Europe. Best way to get from place to place? How long at each city? Yes we know it will be a fast paced trip, but unfortantely can not take more time off.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 3 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Travelling Iceland
- 6 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 7 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 Portugal rental car
- 10 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 11 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 12 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 13 Trastevere Food
- 14 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 15 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 Sim Cards
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Nightime Tivoli
- 20 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 IWM
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Amalfi Coast