My husband and I are planning on going to Europe this coming spring and am looking for input on travel. We are planning on flying into London and staying with family for 2-3 days.
The idea is then either take train to Paris x1 day and fly to Italy or fly from London to Italy. We want to spend majority of time in Italy (Venice, Rome, Cinque de Terre, fly out of Milan)
Would appreciate any input or advice for such travel arrangements as I have never been to Europe. Best way to get from place to place? How long at each city? Yes we know it will be a fast paced trip, but unfortantely can not take more time off.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 6 Zurich to Milan trip
- 7 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 8 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 9 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 18 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 19 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 20 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 21 Planning A trip
- 22 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 25 Norway Outside the Nutshell