My husband and I are planning on going to Europe this coming spring and am looking for input on travel. We are planning on flying into London and staying with family for 2-3 days.
The idea is then either take train to Paris x1 day and fly to Italy or fly from London to Italy. We want to spend majority of time in Italy (Venice, Rome, Cinque de Terre, fly out of Milan)
Would appreciate any input or advice for such travel arrangements as I have never been to Europe. Best way to get from place to place? How long at each city? Yes we know it will be a fast paced trip, but unfortantely can not take more time off.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 7 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Regarding Residence Permit
- 10 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 11 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 12 Tracking the Weather
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Les Invalides Night Show
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 18 Which Day?
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 20 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 24 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 25 Good mobile plan for traveller