My husband and I are planning on going to Europe this coming spring and am looking for input on travel. We are planning on flying into London and staying with family for 2-3 days.
The idea is then either take train to Paris x1 day and fly to Italy or fly from London to Italy. We want to spend majority of time in Italy (Venice, Rome, Cinque de Terre, fly out of Milan)
Would appreciate any input or advice for such travel arrangements as I have never been to Europe. Best way to get from place to place? How long at each city? Yes we know it will be a fast paced trip, but unfortantely can not take more time off.
2 wk Europe Trip Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 2 London visit
- 3 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 4 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 9 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 10 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 11 21 Days in Central Europe
- 12 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 13 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 14 My itinerary for Greece
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 17 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 18 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 19 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 20 London 2nd time around
- 21 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 22 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 23 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 24 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 25 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March