My husband and I are planning on going to Europe this coming spring and am looking for input on travel. We are planning on flying into London and staying with family for 2-3 days.
The idea is then either take train to Paris x1 day and fly to Italy or fly from London to Italy. We want to spend majority of time in Italy (Venice, Rome, Cinque de Terre, fly out of Milan)
Would appreciate any input or advice for such travel arrangements as I have never been to Europe. Best way to get from place to place? How long at each city? Yes we know it will be a fast paced trip, but unfortantely can not take more time off.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 2 Help on ancient history route
- 3 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 4 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 5 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 3 days solo in London
- 8 Chania
- 9 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 10 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 15 Studying art in English in venice
- 16 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 17 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 20 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 21 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 24 French language immersion schools in France
- 25 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries