We are planning a trip to Italy at the end of May next year for 2 weeks.
Plan is to start at Pisa then work our way down to Rome.
I was thinking:
Pisa - 2-3 days
Florence - 2-3 days
Orvieto - surrounding towns - 5 days
Rome - 3 days
We want to spend longer in or around Orvieto as this is where we got married in 2008 and we havent been back since. Does anyone have any suggestions of nice places ot visit? We have never done Florence Pisa side of Italy before.
From looking on the net im not sure if 2-3 days is too long for Pisa and Florence..we want to see as much as possible but still have some "lazy days" where was can relax around a pool, ive seen some gorgeous campsites thats will be perfect for our relax days.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland itinerary advice
- 2 Porto in January
- 3 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 4 Rome Water Shortage
- 5 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 6 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Valencia Spain
- 9 Whistle stop family road trip
- 10 The DCC scam is spreading
- 11 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 12 Lake Como,Italy
- 13 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 14 Help with tips in UK
- 15 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 16 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 17 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 20 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 24 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip