We are planning a trip to Italy at the end of May next year for 2 weeks.
Plan is to start at Pisa then work our way down to Rome.
I was thinking:
Pisa - 2-3 days
Florence - 2-3 days
Orvieto - surrounding towns - 5 days
Rome - 3 days
We want to spend longer in or around Orvieto as this is where we got married in 2008 and we havent been back since. Does anyone have any suggestions of nice places ot visit? We have never done Florence Pisa side of Italy before.
From looking on the net im not sure if 2-3 days is too long for Pisa and Florence..we want to see as much as possible but still have some "lazy days" where was can relax around a pool, ive seen some gorgeous campsites thats will be perfect for our relax days.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 3 Uber vs. TfL
- 4 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 5 Whathello Paris
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 10 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 11 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Transport for local Venice travel
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Christmas in Italy
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 "Too Much Cows"
- 20 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 23 Rome to Venice
- 24 Alitala
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna