We are planning a trip to Italy at the end of May next year for 2 weeks.
Plan is to start at Pisa then work our way down to Rome.
I was thinking:
Pisa - 2-3 days
Florence - 2-3 days
Orvieto - surrounding towns - 5 days
Rome - 3 days
We want to spend longer in or around Orvieto as this is where we got married in 2008 and we havent been back since. Does anyone have any suggestions of nice places ot visit? We have never done Florence Pisa side of Italy before.
From looking on the net im not sure if 2-3 days is too long for Pisa and Florence..we want to see as much as possible but still have some "lazy days" where was can relax around a pool, ive seen some gorgeous campsites thats will be perfect for our relax days.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 6 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 7 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 8 Canal du Midi
- 9 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 12 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Perugia
- 15 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 16 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 17 Praiano
- 18 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 25 No Periods in British Written English!