We are planning a trip to Italy at the end of May next year for 2 weeks.
Plan is to start at Pisa then work our way down to Rome.
I was thinking:
Pisa - 2-3 days
Florence - 2-3 days
Orvieto - surrounding towns - 5 days
Rome - 3 days
We want to spend longer in or around Orvieto as this is where we got married in 2008 and we havent been back since. Does anyone have any suggestions of nice places ot visit? We have never done Florence Pisa side of Italy before.
From looking on the net im not sure if 2-3 days is too long for Pisa and Florence..we want to see as much as possible but still have some "lazy days" where was can relax around a pool, ive seen some gorgeous campsites thats will be perfect for our relax days.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 Brugge hotel help
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Trip suggestion
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 22 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 23 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 Luggage Storage