We are planning a trip to Italy at the end of May next year for 2 weeks.
Plan is to start at Pisa then work our way down to Rome.
I was thinking:
Pisa - 2-3 days
Florence - 2-3 days
Orvieto - surrounding towns - 5 days
Rome - 3 days
We want to spend longer in or around Orvieto as this is where we got married in 2008 and we havent been back since. Does anyone have any suggestions of nice places ot visit? We have never done Florence Pisa side of Italy before.
From looking on the net im not sure if 2-3 days is too long for Pisa and Florence..we want to see as much as possible but still have some "lazy days" where was can relax around a pool, ive seen some gorgeous campsites thats will be perfect for our relax days.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 3 Switzerland in November?
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Places of interest
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 vienna
- 13 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 14 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 15 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 16 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 20 Oxford England Accommodations
- 21 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 24 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 25 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but