We are planning a trip to Italy at the end of May next year for 2 weeks.
Plan is to start at Pisa then work our way down to Rome.
I was thinking:
Pisa - 2-3 days
Florence - 2-3 days
Orvieto - surrounding towns - 5 days
Rome - 3 days
We want to spend longer in or around Orvieto as this is where we got married in 2008 and we havent been back since. Does anyone have any suggestions of nice places ot visit? We have never done Florence Pisa side of Italy before.
From looking on the net im not sure if 2-3 days is too long for Pisa and Florence..we want to see as much as possible but still have some "lazy days" where was can relax around a pool, ive seen some gorgeous campsites thats will be perfect for our relax days.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assits@: mcafee Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 mcafee*24*7
- 2 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 4 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 5 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 6 Denmark or Sweden?
- 7 Iceland trip report!
- 8 Couscous
- 9 Bernese Oberland
- 10 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 Moscow Favorites
- 14 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 17 TIM in FCO - update
- 18 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 19 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 22 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 25 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon