Me and my husband have been planning a 2 weeks long trip to Europe from Bangalore, India in the month of April this year. The plan is to fly to Paris and to leave back from Milan covering places in France and Italy. We didnot want to cramp many countries . It would be sort of a Budget backpack trip, something that I always dreamed of doing together with my husband. After much research we have come up with the following itinerary. It would be great if any of you have any suggestions.
Days 1-3 Paris
Day 4 Lyon
Day 5 Marseilles
Days 6-7 Corsica
Day 8 Pisa
Days 9-11 Venice
Days 12-14 Milan
Is this a good travel itinerary for 2 weeks?
We have been searching for accommodation in all the above cities as we have at least one night stay in all the cities and were thinking of the below places to stay based on some search online in hotels.com, hostelworld.com etc. Its a mix of Hostels and Hotels.
Paris : Arty Paris Hostel
Lyon : Cool and Bed
Marseilles: Vertigo vieux
Corsica: La Razetta
Pisa: Hostel Pisa
Venice: Plus Camping Jolly
Milan: Elegante Buenos Aries
Any Suggestions or advice on places to stay/ visit or general travel advise etc. will be highly appreciated.
Thanks a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read More@@@ - https://reshamshah.com/
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 Thinking about the Fjords
- 4 Athens Help
- 5 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 6 Rome to Venice
- 7 Alitala
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 Whathello Paris
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 13 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 17 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 18 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 21 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 22 Travel in Europe
- 23 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag