Me and my husband have been planning a 2 weeks long trip to Europe from Bangalore, India in the month of April this year. The plan is to fly to Paris and to leave back from Milan covering places in France and Italy. We didnot want to cramp many countries . It would be sort of a Budget backpack trip, something that I always dreamed of doing together with my husband. After much research we have come up with the following itinerary. It would be great if any of you have any suggestions.
Days 1-3 Paris
Day 4 Lyon
Day 5 Marseilles
Days 6-7 Corsica
Day 8 Pisa
Days 9-11 Venice
Days 12-14 Milan
Is this a good travel itinerary for 2 weeks?
We have been searching for accommodation in all the above cities as we have at least one night stay in all the cities and were thinking of the below places to stay based on some search online in hotels.com, hostelworld.com etc. Its a mix of Hostels and Hotels.
Paris : Arty Paris Hostel
Lyon : Cool and Bed
Marseilles: Vertigo vieux
Corsica: La Razetta
Pisa: Hostel Pisa
Venice: Plus Camping Jolly
Milan: Elegante Buenos Aries
Any Suggestions or advice on places to stay/ visit or general travel advise etc. will be highly appreciated.
Thanks a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which city order makes most sense?
- 2 Restaurants in Spain
- 3 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Transportation Question Italy
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Short Trip to Paris
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 9 Greece and Italy Combo
- 10 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 11 Final Four
- 12 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 13 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 14 Where are the Mods?
- 15 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 16 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 17 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 18 Visit to Engand
- 19 Cinqueterre
- 20 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 21 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 24 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 25 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack