Me and my husband have been planning a 2 weeks long trip to Europe from Bangalore, India in the month of April this year. The plan is to fly to Paris and to leave back from Milan covering places in France and Italy. We didnot want to cramp many countries . It would be sort of a Budget backpack trip, something that I always dreamed of doing together with my husband. After much research we have come up with the following itinerary. It would be great if any of you have any suggestions.
Days 1-3 Paris
Day 4 Lyon
Day 5 Marseilles
Days 6-7 Corsica
Day 8 Pisa
Days 9-11 Venice
Days 12-14 Milan
Is this a good travel itinerary for 2 weeks?
We have been searching for accommodation in all the above cities as we have at least one night stay in all the cities and were thinking of the below places to stay based on some search online in hotels.com, hostelworld.com etc. Its a mix of Hostels and Hotels.
Paris : Arty Paris Hostel
Lyon : Cool and Bed
Marseilles: Vertigo vieux
Corsica: La Razetta
Pisa: Hostel Pisa
Venice: Plus Camping Jolly
Milan: Elegante Buenos Aries
Any Suggestions or advice on places to stay/ visit or general travel advise etc. will be highly appreciated.
Thanks a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.usaonlineshop.org/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 11 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Questions about Polish sights
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 please help me plan first trip to europe