I am from India and planning to travel to Edgbaston from USA for a day event and then I'll stay for 2 weeks. My girlfriend will be travelling with me and we are wondering what all places we can cover in those 2 weeks. Also, any suggestion on planning the trip is most welcome. London and Paris are must for us. I've never been to UK/France.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 7 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 8 Perugia
- 9 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 10 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 11 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 12 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 13 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 14 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 15 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 16 Praiano
- 17 Rouen Tour Companies
- 18 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Ireland itinerary help please
- 21 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 22 Ronda Wine/biking
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 25 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations