Myself and my husband is planning to do our first europe tripe. We are planning to fly out from Australia on 24th of April this year to London. We are thinking of making a stop over at Paris as we are flying by Air France and it already have a stop over there. We assume its better to travel around europe for 2 weeks and then go to London as my brother live there. Could you please help me out in planning the Itinerary. We want to visit some european villages and cities. We have 14 days to do the trip as we have to be back by 18th of May. As this is our first time I am not sure how to book the accomodation and plan the travel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 Venice
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 7 Rental car in Menton
- 8 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 9 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 10 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 11 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 12 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 13 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 14 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Paris cooking classes
- 18 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 19 Canal du Midi
- 20 Family vacation to europe
- 21 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 22 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 Italy
- 25 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk