Myself and my husband is planning to do our first europe tripe. We are planning to fly out from Australia on 24th of April this year to London. We are thinking of making a stop over at Paris as we are flying by Air France and it already have a stop over there. We assume its better to travel around europe for 2 weeks and then go to London as my brother live there. Could you please help me out in planning the Itinerary. We want to visit some european villages and cities. We have 14 days to do the trip as we have to be back by 18th of May. As this is our first time I am not sure how to book the accomodation and plan the travel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 a week in Lombardia
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 4 Wake Up Mods
- 5 Hotels in Florence
- 6 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 7 One week in London with kids
- 8 Trip in September
- 9 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 10 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 11 Greece and Italy Combo
- 12 Which city order makes most sense?
- 13 favorite app for converting US $$
- 14 SNCF - low price for summer
- 15 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 16 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 17 Best of Norway
- 18 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 19 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 20 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 21 Light weight small converter?
- 22 Positano Surprise
- 23 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 24 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 25 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?