I am treating my husband to a 2 week trip to Norway in summer 2014 for his 50th birthday. His father is Norwegian and my husband has always wanted to go. We are both avid hikers and vegetarians. We prefer to explore by car/foot vs. cruise. We want to see fjords and do lots of hiking and maybe Oslo (for the viking museum) but not long in any big city. We would love hut to hut hiking but would require private bathrooms, not sure if that's possible. One thing my husband's father said to see was in the Vik area. There is a Nesheim township around there where the family is from. Any advice appreciated!
2 weeks summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 London tube
- 4 car rental info
- 5 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Local Tour in Provence?
- 12 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 13 5am arrival in Dublin
- 14 10 Hours in Brussels
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 17 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 18 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 19 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 20 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 21 Hotel in Venice
- 22 What are the best places to see in England
- 23 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 24 Transportation in Barcelona
- 25 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car