I am treating my husband to a 2 week trip to Norway in summer 2014 for his 50th birthday. His father is Norwegian and my husband has always wanted to go. We are both avid hikers and vegetarians. We prefer to explore by car/foot vs. cruise. We want to see fjords and do lots of hiking and maybe Oslo (for the viking museum) but not long in any big city. We would love hut to hut hiking but would require private bathrooms, not sure if that's possible. One thing my husband's father said to see was in the Vik area. There is a Nesheim township around there where the family is from. Any advice appreciated!
2 weeks summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 3 Questions for my German friends
- 4 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 5 London visit
- 6 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 7 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 8 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 9 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 25 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?