We're (3 students) planning on spending two weeks in spain, following this itinerary:
Except we're going to do it in reverse order, so we can enjoy the beaches at the end.
However, the trains are pretty expensive, so we came across the renfe seasonal pass, the one for 4 journeys. Does anyone have any good/bad experience with this pass? Or is it generally cheaper to just get the tickets there?
Also, perhaps anybody would like to chime in on the suggested itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy
- 2 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 3 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 4 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 5 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 6 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 7 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 8 Train travel to and from Paris
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Use of Train Tickets
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 13 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 14 First Trip to Paris
- 15 Andalucia Spain
- 16 Amsterdam and...?
- 17 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 22 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 23 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 24 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 25 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed