We're (3 students) planning on spending two weeks in spain, following this itinerary:
Except we're going to do it in reverse order, so we can enjoy the beaches at the end.
However, the trains are pretty expensive, so we came across the renfe seasonal pass, the one for 4 journeys. Does anyone have any good/bad experience with this pass? Or is it generally cheaper to just get the tickets there?
Also, perhaps anybody would like to chime in on the suggested itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 2 바카라싸이트【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 So much to do, so little time!
- 5 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 6 French restaurants
- 7 Driving in Italy?
- 8 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 12 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 15 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 16 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 17 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 18 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 19 Shoes in Scotland
- 20 Engadine Valley help
- 21 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 22 Naples, Italy
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 25 Tuscany 6 nights