We're (3 students) planning on spending two weeks in spain, following this itinerary:
Except we're going to do it in reverse order, so we can enjoy the beaches at the end.
However, the trains are pretty expensive, so we came across the renfe seasonal pass, the one for 4 journeys. Does anyone have any good/bad experience with this pass? Or is it generally cheaper to just get the tickets there?
Also, perhaps anybody would like to chime in on the suggested itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 4 Nafplio to Hydra
- 5 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Cornwall Advice
- 8 Via del Sale, Italy
- 9 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 12 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 17 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 22 "Never Mind"
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 25 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?