We're (3 students) planning on spending two weeks in spain, following this itinerary:
Except we're going to do it in reverse order, so we can enjoy the beaches at the end.
However, the trains are pretty expensive, so we came across the renfe seasonal pass, the one for 4 journeys. Does anyone have any good/bad experience with this pass? Or is it generally cheaper to just get the tickets there?
Also, perhaps anybody would like to chime in on the suggested itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 November in Rome
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 5 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 6 Germany or Sweden
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 9 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 10 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Rome -- The next time around
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Alitala
- 17 Transport for local Venice travel
- 18 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 19 Campania in June, July, September
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 22 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 23 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 24 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa