We're (3 students) planning on spending two weeks in spain, following this itinerary:
Except we're going to do it in reverse order, so we can enjoy the beaches at the end.
However, the trains are pretty expensive, so we came across the renfe seasonal pass, the one for 4 journeys. Does anyone have any good/bad experience with this pass? Or is it generally cheaper to just get the tickets there?
Also, perhaps anybody would like to chime in on the suggested itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 황금성 온라인게임 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라⊂바카라사이트추천
- 3 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트×안전공원
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 12 Istria in two days
- 13 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 14 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 17 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 18 Scotland itinerary help
- 19 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 20 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 Info for Edinburgh visit