We're (3 students) planning on spending two weeks in spain, following this itinerary:
Except we're going to do it in reverse order, so we can enjoy the beaches at the end.
However, the trains are pretty expensive, so we came across the renfe seasonal pass, the one for 4 journeys. Does anyone have any good/bad experience with this pass? Or is it generally cheaper to just get the tickets there?
Also, perhaps anybody would like to chime in on the suggested itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 4 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 Old European currency
- 16 Denmark or Sweden?
- 17 Five night Ireland Trip
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 London Hotels
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 1 month in Europe
- 25 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)