We're (3 students) planning on spending two weeks in spain, following this itinerary:
Except we're going to do it in reverse order, so we can enjoy the beaches at the end.
However, the trains are pretty expensive, so we came across the renfe seasonal pass, the one for 4 journeys. Does anyone have any good/bad experience with this pass? Or is it generally cheaper to just get the tickets there?
Also, perhaps anybody would like to chime in on the suggested itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 6 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 7 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 13 38 Days in Paris
- 14 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 15 Naxos car rental
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 19 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 20 Things to do in Brussels
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden