I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 2 AVE train tickets questions.
- 3 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 6 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 7 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 8 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 9 Holiday Itinerary
- 10 Greece Itinerary
- 11 How big backpack do I need?
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 How much do i need?
- 18 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 20 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 21 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 22 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 23 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 24 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 25 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??