I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 2 Getting Around Toledo
- 3 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 4 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 5 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 6 Advise
- 7 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 8 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 9 The BEST Road Trip Ever! 15 Nights in Iceland
- 10 Small-group day tours from London?
- 11 How to rent a car...
- 12 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 13 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 14 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 15 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 16 Best location to stay in Seville
- 17 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 18 Crete - Short Island Cruises from/return Crete
- 19 Photos from our wonderful trip to Spain
- 20 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 21 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 22 Andalucia to Madrid
- 23 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 24 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 25 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?