I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Hotel in Vienna
- 5 Engadine Valley help
- 6 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 7 Where to buy Saffron?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 9 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 10 Tuscany 6 nights
- 11 France & Italy, May or June
- 12 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 15 1st time in ZURICH
- 16 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 17 Where can I learn how to purchase property in France? (for a US citizen)
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 20 French restaurants
- 21 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 22 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 25 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London