I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 2 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 3 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 4 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 5 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 8 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 9 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 10 Newgrange
- 11 Spain. malaga to granada
- 12 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 13 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 14 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 15 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 16 Traveling after Dublin
- 17 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 18 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 19 Airb2b in Paris
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 22 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 23 Mauro Mansion B&B -- Feedback Wanted
- 24 Please help me plan my trip!
- 25 Trip Insurance