I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 2 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 3 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 6 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 7 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 8 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 9 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 10 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 11 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 12 Passport Delays
- 13 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 14 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 15 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 16 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 17 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 18 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 19 British English
- 20 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 21 Spain for 7 days
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 24 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 25 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!