I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 2 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 9 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 VISA question
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 France,Spain,Italy
- 18 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 21 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 22 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway