I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 3 4 week trip Turkey
- 4 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Holiday in Austria
- 9 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 10 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 11 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 16 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 17 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 25 Train from Interlaken to Venice