I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 2 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 5 How much luggage?????
- 6 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 7 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 ITALO trains need help
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 plug adapters ITALY
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 18 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 19 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 20 Paris in black and white
- 21 10 days to Explore Europe
- 22 Transfer Milan airport
- 23 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 24 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 25 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours