I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne Trip Report
- 2 Distances in Paris
- 3 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 4 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 5 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 6 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 7 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 8 My poppy arrived today!
- 9 Rental car in Italy
- 10 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 11 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 12 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 13 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 14 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 15 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 16 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 17 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 18 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 19 Switzerland 5 days
- 20 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 21 Stockholm hotels
- 22 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 23 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 24 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 25 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days