I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Itinerary
- 2 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 3 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 4 Tarbet scotland
- 5 Christmas in Northern Europe
- 6 Most memorable European moments
- 7 Iceland Itinerary Help October
- 8 Camino Redux
- 9 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 10 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 11 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 12 Breakfast: London
- 13 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 14 Travel plan help in Germany
- 15 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 16 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 17 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 18 Rome For 2 days
- 19 where to buy basic toiletries in Lisbon?
- 20 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 21 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 22 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 23 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 24 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 25 Montpellier to Arles