I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 2 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 3 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 4 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 5 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 6 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 7 Help for San Sebastian
- 8 Weekend in Paris
- 9 Newgrange to Galway
- 10 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 11 Ghent or Paris?
- 12 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 13 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 14 Turkey small group tours?
- 15 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 18 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 19 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 20 Barcelona for single female
- 21 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 22 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 23 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 24 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 25 Venice - boats on canals