I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 2 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 3 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 7 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 8 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 9 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 10 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 14 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 18 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 19 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Uffizi Phone Number
- 22 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck