I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 4 Never To Return
- 5 London city Best option for transit
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 8 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 9 Lucerne Switzerland
- 10 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 11 Central Europe itinerary
- 12 First visit to France in November
- 13 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 14 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 15 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 16 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 17 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 18 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 19 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 20 at what point should one get health insurance
- 21 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 22 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 23 Europe in December for 10 days
- 24 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 25 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?