I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium Travel Concept
- 2 Planning Europe itinerary
- 3 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 4 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 5 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 8 London Pass or No?
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 11 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 12 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 13 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 14 First time in Greece
- 15 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 16 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 17 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 18 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 19 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 20 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 21 Please critique my itinerary
- 22 Path of the gods.
- 23 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 24 Santorini
- 25 Help! Scotland Itinerary