I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 2 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 3 American Style Restaurants in London
- 4 Walking GPS?
- 5 One Way... trust or bust?
- 6 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 7 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 8 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 9 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 10 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 11 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 12 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 13 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 14 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 15 Portugal trains
- 16 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 17 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 18 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 19 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 21 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 22 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 23 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 24 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 25 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde