I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 2 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 3 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 4 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 5 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 6 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 7 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 8 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 9 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 10 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 11 this is a test
- 12 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 13 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 14 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 15 Cornwall and Germany
- 16 Rome
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 19 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 20 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Cars in France
- 22 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 23 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 24 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 25 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!