I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 2 Referendum in Greece
- 3 Texans Take a Tour
- 4 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 5 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 6 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 Train Travel in Germany
- 9 barcelona
- 10 One night in Amsterdam?
- 11 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona Itinerary
- 13 Rome Walking Guide
- 14 Switzeraland Iternary
- 15 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 16 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 17 Naples?
- 18 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 19 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 20 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 21 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 22 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 23 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 24 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 25 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season