I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 3 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 4 Barcelona
- 5 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 6 Planning a European Trip
- 7 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 8 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 12 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Spain and South of France
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Algarve location Help
- 17 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 18 Andalucia itinerary help
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 21 Ischia
- 22 Killarney
- 23 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 24 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 Help / Day Planning Required ...