I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 2 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 What's on your bucket list?
- 5 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 6 Barcelona
- 7 Outer Hebrides and north
- 8 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 9 Train to Sorrento
- 10 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 11 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 12 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 13 Late October Trip in France
- 14 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 15 Paris food tours?
- 16 What area of Venice to stay?
- 17 Attending Church in Rome?
- 18 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 19 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 20 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 21 Andalucia Itinerary
- 22 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 23 hotel in Venice
- 24 Travel help laundary
- 25 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)