I am planning about two weeks of travel following a stay in Paris. I am trying to decide which city to fly back to the US from and which places to stop In between.
I was hoping to hear some itinerary suggestions. I won't need any time blocked out in Paris (I will be there for a month prior to two more weeks of travel). I have been to the UK and want to see something new, so I'm trying to stay away from heading up there.
Let me know if you have any suggestions! I really appreciate any input you might have
2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Positano
- 2 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 3 Italy/ Spain in December
- 4 NT in devon and cornwall
- 5 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 6 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 7 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 8 DCC on the increase?
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 help and advice
- 11 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 12 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 13 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 14 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 15 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 16 Lyon Arrondissements
- 17 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 18 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 19 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 20 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 21 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 22 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 23 Spa in Scotland
- 24 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 25 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online