My wife and I are in the initial stages of planning a two week trip to the United Kingdom. On our wishlist is seeing London and some of the countryside and Scotland, (Edinburgh?) and also Ireland, maybe Dublin. We are planning on going the first two weeks of August 2012. We were thinking of maybe having two or three home bases and then taking day trips. Not sure about the flying agenda, maybe flying in and out of London to save money? Do you think we can cover this area in two weeks? Any ideas/thoughts?
2 weeks; London, Edinburgh & Dublin?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 5 More help with housing in Puglia
- 6 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 12 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 13 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 14 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Channel Islands
- 17 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 20 Ireland in a week
- 21 Spain - Andalucia
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 25 Car in Prague