My wife and I are in the initial stages of planning a two week trip to the United Kingdom. On our wishlist is seeing London and some of the countryside and Scotland, (Edinburgh?) and also Ireland, maybe Dublin. We are planning on going the first two weeks of August 2012. We were thinking of maybe having two or three home bases and then taking day trips. Not sure about the flying agenda, maybe flying in and out of London to save money? Do you think we can cover this area in two weeks? Any ideas/thoughts?
2 weeks; London, Edinburgh & Dublin?
- 1 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 2 Granada on Sunday
- 3 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 4 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 5 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 6 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 7 Moving to Spain
- 8 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 9 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 10 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 11 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 12 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 13 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 14 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 15 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 16 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 17 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 20 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 21 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 22 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 23 Prague Itinerary
- 24 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland