My wife and I are in the initial stages of planning a two week trip to the United Kingdom. On our wishlist is seeing London and some of the countryside and Scotland, (Edinburgh?) and also Ireland, maybe Dublin. We are planning on going the first two weeks of August 2012. We were thinking of maybe having two or three home bases and then taking day trips. Not sure about the flying agenda, maybe flying in and out of London to save money? Do you think we can cover this area in two weeks? Any ideas/thoughts?
2 weeks; London, Edinburgh & Dublin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 nearby cities to london
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 Porto -City Break
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 25 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??