My wife and I are in the initial stages of planning a two week trip to the United Kingdom. On our wishlist is seeing London and some of the countryside and Scotland, (Edinburgh?) and also Ireland, maybe Dublin. We are planning on going the first two weeks of August 2012. We were thinking of maybe having two or three home bases and then taking day trips. Not sure about the flying agenda, maybe flying in and out of London to save money? Do you think we can cover this area in two weeks? Any ideas/thoughts?
2 weeks; London, Edinburgh & Dublin?
- 1 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 2 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 3 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 4 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 5 Benita In Paris
- 6 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 7 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 8 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 9 Driving through Europe
- 10 Romania Tour Guide
- 11 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 13 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 14 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 15 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 16 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 17 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 18 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 19 Places to visit from London
- 20 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 21 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 22 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 23 Do and don't, eating in France
- 24 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 25 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip