My wife, and I are planning to travel to Europe for 2 weeks in second half of September with our daughter who will be 3.5 years old by then. To avoid rushing with a young child, we want to cover just two destinations(and areas around them) in Europe.
I started with Rome and Tuscany for 2 weeks plan a month back but now I feel we might as well try to visit two countries if we're flying all the way over from Seattle. We'd definitely want to go to non-rainy place.
Here are our rough ideas
1) Fly from Seattle into one of Vienna/Munich/Provence
2) Stay for 6 days (possible short trips aside)
3) Take an overnight train to Florence.
4) Spend 6 days over there maybe with day trips to Sienna and Assisi.
5) Fly back to Seattle
I want to spend 6 days in Italy since it seems like a good family friendly place. My daughter would love Pizza/Pasta/Gelato and I love old buildings.
I am not able to decide between Vienna/Munich/Provence probably Swiss cities close to Italy. I can rent a car but would like to avoid it. I'd prefer to rent an apartment but that should be available in all the cases. Any opinions?
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트→▶≫【 ＳＯ２２４.ＣＯＭ 】≪◀←슈퍼카지노
- 2 카지노싸이트→▶≫【 ＳＯ２２４.ＣＯＭ 】≪◀←슈퍼카지노
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 5 Where to enjoy Paris
- 6 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 15 Versailles
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 19 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 20 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 21 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 22 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 23 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 24 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 25 Athens
2 weeks Itinerary opinion- Vienna or Munich and Italy with a kid