My husband and I are considering a 2 week trip to Switzerland, Northern Italy, and Monaco. We both have never been to Europe. What would you recommend for an itinerary? Our only priorities are skiing for 1-2 days in the Swiss Alps and seeing Venice/Milan/Verona. We are flying out of Chicago. Where should we fly to and leave from for the best prices?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 3 Wake-up calls
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 5 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 6 Yummy Swiss bites
- 7 Schengen visa
- 8 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 9 Sicily - my nest trip
- 10 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 11 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 12 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 13 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 14 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 15 December in Deutschland
- 16 spanish winery region(s)
- 17 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 18 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 19 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 20 Brussels for a Hen Party??? Ideas
- 21 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 22 Best International Sim Card
- 23 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 24 Bandol port of call
- 25 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense