My husband and I are considering a 2 week trip to Switzerland, Northern Italy, and Monaco. We both have never been to Europe. What would you recommend for an itinerary? Our only priorities are skiing for 1-2 days in the Swiss Alps and seeing Venice/Milan/Verona. We are flying out of Chicago. Where should we fly to and leave from for the best prices?
2 weeks in Switzerland, Northern Italy, and Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 2 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 5 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 6 How much luggage?????
- 7 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 8 10 days to Explore Europe
- 9 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 12 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 17 German Rail Twin Pass
- 18 London restaurants
- 19 White Villages base?
- 20 plug adapters ITALY
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 23 biking in France
- 24 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 25 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?