My husband and I are considering a 2 week trip to Switzerland, Northern Italy, and Monaco. We both have never been to Europe. What would you recommend for an itinerary? Our only priorities are skiing for 1-2 days in the Swiss Alps and seeing Venice/Milan/Verona. We are flying out of Chicago. Where should we fly to and leave from for the best prices?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://thebeautysystem.com/silqueskin-serum
- 2 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 3 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 4 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 5 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 6 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 7 Flamenco in Madrid
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 9 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 10 London - Home Depot
- 11 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 12 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 15 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 16 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 17 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 22 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 23 Enjoying England for a year!
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 25 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/