My husband and I are considering a 2 week trip to Switzerland, Northern Italy, and Monaco. We both have never been to Europe. What would you recommend for an itinerary? Our only priorities are skiing for 1-2 days in the Swiss Alps and seeing Venice/Milan/Verona. We are flying out of Chicago. Where should we fly to and leave from for the best prices?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 Dublin Luggage storage
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 5 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 6 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 7 Airline to Rome
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Towns around Lucca
- 12 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 13 Spain: train/rental car help
- 14 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 17 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 20 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 21 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 22 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 23 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 24 Georgia in 4 days
- 25 Trains in Italy