My husband and I are considering a 2 week trip to Switzerland, Northern Italy, and Monaco. We both have never been to Europe. What would you recommend for an itinerary? Our only priorities are skiing for 1-2 days in the Swiss Alps and seeing Venice/Milan/Verona. We are flying out of Chicago. Where should we fly to and leave from for the best prices?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Home base for a month in France?
- 2 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 3 Greece in 15 Days
- 4 Train Ticket Help
- 5 Our European adventures
- 6 Florence Leather Shop - Real or Rip Off ?
- 7 20 free days of Europe
- 8 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 9 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 10 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 11 Bordeaux TRIP
- 12 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 13 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 14 Barcelona completely overrated
- 15 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 18 Munich restaurant recs
- 19 Norway accessories and must have
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 England and Wales by public transport
- 22 Norway holiday locations
- 23 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 24 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 25 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???