My husband and I are considering a 2 week trip to Switzerland, Northern Italy, and Monaco. We both have never been to Europe. What would you recommend for an itinerary? Our only priorities are skiing for 1-2 days in the Swiss Alps and seeing Venice/Milan/Verona. We are flying out of Chicago. Where should we fly to and leave from for the best prices?
2 weeks in Switzerland, Northern Italy, and Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 2 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 American Express
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 10 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 14 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 15 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Which european city?
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 20 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 21 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS