My husband and I are considering a 2 week trip to Switzerland, Northern Italy, and Monaco. We both have never been to Europe. What would you recommend for an itinerary? Our only priorities are skiing for 1-2 days in the Swiss Alps and seeing Venice/Milan/Verona. We are flying out of Chicago. Where should we fly to and leave from for the best prices?
2 weeks in Switzerland, Northern Italy, and Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 2 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 3 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 4 Itinerary 20 days
- 5 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 6 Cotswold Churches
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 10 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 15 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 16 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 17 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 18 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 19 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 20 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 23 Ireland or Scotland
- 24 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 25 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia