I'm planning my 2 weeks in Switzerland and after reading so many posts here, I decided on this tentatively:
1 night - Lausanne (coming directly from Paris)
5 nights - Lauterbrunnen
2 nights - Lucerne
6 nights - Sils Maria/Scuol???
the final 6 nights is where i need help. I want to cover Sils maria, Bernina express to Poschiavo valley and Tirano, Val Breagaglia beyond Maloja pass in Soglio etc. And then further north the Swiss national park and Mustair...
What is the fastest or most convenient way to get from Lucerne to Sils Maria? Is the Swiss National Park worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Norwegian Air?
- 3 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Highclare Castle
- 7 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 8 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 9 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 10 Salzburg itinerary review
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 14 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 19 Spain: train/rental car help
- 20 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017