I'm planning my 2 weeks in Switzerland and after reading so many posts here, I decided on this tentatively:
1 night - Lausanne (coming directly from Paris)
5 nights - Lauterbrunnen
2 nights - Lucerne
6 nights - Sils Maria/Scuol???
the final 6 nights is where i need help. I want to cover Sils maria, Bernina express to Poschiavo valley and Tirano, Val Breagaglia beyond Maloja pass in Soglio etc. And then further north the Swiss national park and Mustair...
What is the fastest or most convenient way to get from Lucerne to Sils Maria? Is the Swiss National Park worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 2 Interesting places to visit
- 3 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 4 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 18 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Acropolis Athens