I'm planning my 2 weeks in Switzerland and after reading so many posts here, I decided on this tentatively:
1 night - Lausanne (coming directly from Paris)
5 nights - Lauterbrunnen
2 nights - Lucerne
6 nights - Sils Maria/Scuol???
the final 6 nights is where i need help. I want to cover Sils maria, Bernina express to Poschiavo valley and Tirano, Val Breagaglia beyond Maloja pass in Soglio etc. And then further north the Swiss national park and Mustair...
What is the fastest or most convenient way to get from Lucerne to Sils Maria? Is the Swiss National Park worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Trains in Alps and UK
- 7 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 CDG airport and connection time
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 12 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 13 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 14 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 15 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 16 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 17 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Where to buy Saffron?
- 21 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 22 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 days and times when museums and suchlike close