I'm planning my 2 weeks in Switzerland and after reading so many posts here, I decided on this tentatively:
1 night - Lausanne (coming directly from Paris)
5 nights - Lauterbrunnen
2 nights - Lucerne
6 nights - Sils Maria/Scuol???
the final 6 nights is where i need help. I want to cover Sils maria, Bernina express to Poschiavo valley and Tirano, Val Breagaglia beyond Maloja pass in Soglio etc. And then further north the Swiss national park and Mustair...
What is the fastest or most convenient way to get from Lucerne to Sils Maria? Is the Swiss National Park worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 7 Help required with Itinerary
- 8 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 14 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 15 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 16 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 17 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 18 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 19 Skye to Edinburgh
- 20 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 21 Flat in London
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 24 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 25 Paris Navigo weekly Pass