My husband and I are planning our first trip to Spain and/or Portugal in late May/early June. We have heard amazing things about Barcelona and Porto in particular from friends with similar interests and would love to visit both, but realize that with only 2 weeks time may be a bit tight.
I have been doing some reading through the forums and have been a bit overwhelmed with all the different possibilities - I was hoping to get some guidance on which areas to hit in our trip so that we can do some more focused research! My husband has already been to Malaga before so is not too keen to go again, but otherwise we are open to other ideas. Barcelona is a must, and from what I hear for first-timers so is Madrid - but from there we are unsure whether to just focus in Spain and try for 3-4 cities in 2 weeks, or maybe just Barcelona and another city in Spain and then go straight on to Lisbon and Porto. Is the travel time worth it? Are the areas very similar, dissimilar in feel? We have been reading so many different opinions it's hard to narrow things down!
We are a young couple that really enjoy food and wine, walking, some museums and architecture, and a bustling nightlife. We would love to visit some wineries/wine regions somewhere in the trip. Would also love to do at least one nice hike. We do enjoy city life and think that we would like to start and end our trip in the city, but in the middle think we would like some relaxation and downtime on a beach, and/or quaint towns and nature.
We really appreciate any input! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아바카라只＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼只슈퍼카지노아시아바카라
- 2 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor
- 3 아시안바카라乐＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼乐슈퍼카지노아시안바카라
- 4 Charming areas to explore in London
- 5 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 6 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 7 Best of Norway
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 10 travel around Spain
- 11 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 13 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 14 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 15 Bursa/Iznik
- 16 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 17 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 18 Hidden Gems outside Munich
- 19 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 22 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 23 Another Question re Scotland
- 24 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 25 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic