YOu guys have time and time again helped me with my trips, and I am so appreciative! Any info will be amazing! Ill try to provide as much info as possible.Okay so I know this may change what you recommend because of the weather but we have not picked which month we will be traveling yet, most likely March or April! My boyfriend and I are taking two weeks to see spain and portugal! (which Im sure you will say is not enough but its all we've got --My sister will be studying in Barcelona hence we picked Spain to visit. My boyfriend is also graduating college so it is a combined trip . We are in our mid -20s and do not drink, however enjoy the energy of the nightlife. I have some experience traveling throughout Europe with my sister and have learned after a few trips what things we value more or less. Basically money is not an issue although after going on a few trips Ive learned that for me I would prefer to stay at hostels because the experience of meeting other young people and the cheap rates are awesome! I would rather spend my money on excursions or basically anything but where im sleeping. My boyfriend has never been in a hostel and tends to be a tad fussier than me! He is hoping for more of a vacation where I like adventure. So we are hoping to meet somewhere in the middle. We will be flying from NYC and thought to spend a few days in Lisbon before flying into Barcelona. Im very excited to see spain as it is my first time and I am very interested to see areas with Islamic influence I also enjoy 'hidden gems" maybe things most travelers don't know about! My boyfriend is in love with golf so any suggestions on really good golfing i'm sure he would be happy to hear. We have two weeks are are going to be flying in and out of Lisbon. I obviously want to spend a few nights in Barcelona as my sister will be there. I also was curious about Ibiza as I just read an article about it being historical and full of culture not just the nightlife. Im also very interested in Tenerife but to be honest I think the location is what is interesting me, I do not know much about it just a little research that i've done! Orginally I saw the Carnival that happens in February but I dont think we ill be visiting that early in the year-- anything else like that is right up our alley) I love old towns and anything Nostalgia, also any recommendations on hostels that are exceptional would be much appreciated. Also this im very ignorant about but I would love to see Fes, and i know nothing about how to get there the time it takes, safety, etc. I may not have time for it in this trip but would LOVEE to see it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day Italy
- 2 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 3 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 6 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 9 Planning a European Trip
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 France, UK and Ireland
- 13 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 14 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Ireland
- 17 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 21 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 22 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 23 Santorini lodging
- 24 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 25 El Pastrami en Madrid