Hi all -
My husband and I are planning a vacation in Spain and Italy for two weeks at the beginning of September. I have no idea where to start, where to go, etc. and I really appreciate your help experience travelers.
Here is what we like: We love sightseeing, nature, beautiful towns, good food, picturesque places... Maybe some city but would love more country side. And we do not know Spanish or Italian.
We like to stay at some cute little clean hotels or B&Bs if there are any.
I've heard these two countries are very big if we wanted to see many places. So, what are the best places that we must see. Also, is two weeks in two countries will be somewhat enough? Unfortunately, we have no more vacation days
So, I appreciate any help with planning this trip. Also, if driving is ok, we can rent cars as well. We will be flying from Los Angeles...
Thanks a lot!!!
2 weeks in Spain and Italy - Need help with itinerary
Hi all -
- 1 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 trip
- 4 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 5 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 6 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 9 France: CDG to Beaune
- 10 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 11 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 semi escorted tours
- 14 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 15 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 16 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 19 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 20 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 23 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 24 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 25 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?