Hi all -
My husband and I are planning a vacation in Spain and Italy for two weeks at the beginning of September. I have no idea where to start, where to go, etc. and I really appreciate your help experience travelers.
Here is what we like: We love sightseeing, nature, beautiful towns, good food, picturesque places... Maybe some city but would love more country side. And we do not know Spanish or Italian.
We like to stay at some cute little clean hotels or B&Bs if there are any.
I've heard these two countries are very big if we wanted to see many places. So, what are the best places that we must see. Also, is two weeks in two countries will be somewhat enough? Unfortunately, we have no more vacation days
So, I appreciate any help with planning this trip. Also, if driving is ok, we can rent cars as well. We will be flying from Los Angeles...
Thanks a lot!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon
- 2 driving from London to Lourdes
- 3 alcazar question and seville advice
- 4 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Tuscany Itinerary
- 7 Couscous
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 12 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 13 Places to stop/stay?
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 Visit to Sardinia
- 16 ATM
- 17 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Visa Query
- 20 London in Winter Report
- 21 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 22 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 23 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 24 ATM help
- 25 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
Hi all -