Hi all -
My husband and I are planning a vacation in Spain and Italy for two weeks at the beginning of September. I have no idea where to start, where to go, etc. and I really appreciate your help experience travelers.
Here is what we like: We love sightseeing, nature, beautiful towns, good food, picturesque places... Maybe some city but would love more country side. And we do not know Spanish or Italian.
We like to stay at some cute little clean hotels or B&Bs if there are any.
I've heard these two countries are very big if we wanted to see many places. So, what are the best places that we must see. Also, is two weeks in two countries will be somewhat enough? Unfortunately, we have no more vacation days
So, I appreciate any help with planning this trip. Also, if driving is ok, we can rent cars as well. We will be flying from Los Angeles...
Thanks a lot!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Swiss Travel Pass
- 4 5 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 7 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 8 6-7 Days in France
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 12 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 13 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 14 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 15 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 16 Budapest in December 2017
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
Hi all -