Hi all -
My husband and I are planning a vacation in Spain and Italy for two weeks at the beginning of September. I have no idea where to start, where to go, etc. and I really appreciate your help experience travelers.
Here is what we like: We love sightseeing, nature, beautiful towns, good food, picturesque places... Maybe some city but would love more country side. And we do not know Spanish or Italian.
We like to stay at some cute little clean hotels or B&Bs if there are any.
I've heard these two countries are very big if we wanted to see many places. So, what are the best places that we must see. Also, is two weeks in two countries will be somewhat enough? Unfortunately, we have no more vacation days
So, I appreciate any help with planning this trip. Also, if driving is ok, we can rent cars as well. We will be flying from Los Angeles...
Thanks a lot!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 2 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 3 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 4 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 5 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 6 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 7 Wedding in Finland
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 10 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 11 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 12 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 13 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 14 Hilton CPH no loner
- 15 Cornwall UK
- 16 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 17 French Wedding
- 18 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 19 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 20 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 21 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 22 I may be wrong....
- 23 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 24 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
Hi all -