Hi all -
My husband and I are planning a vacation in Spain and Italy for two weeks at the beginning of September. I have no idea where to start, where to go, etc. and I really appreciate your help experience travelers.
Here is what we like: We love sightseeing, nature, beautiful towns, good food, picturesque places... Maybe some city but would love more country side. And we do not know Spanish or Italian.
We like to stay at some cute little clean hotels or B&Bs if there are any.
I've heard these two countries are very big if we wanted to see many places. So, what are the best places that we must see. Also, is two weeks in two countries will be somewhat enough? Unfortunately, we have no more vacation days
So, I appreciate any help with planning this trip. Also, if driving is ok, we can rent cars as well. We will be flying from Los Angeles...
Thanks a lot!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 3 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 4 Holiday Itinerary
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 7 Spain in November
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 10 How big backpack do I need?
- 11 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 12 AVE train tickets questions.
- 13 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 14 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 19 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 20 Prague on a budget...
- 21 December in Slovenia
- 22 Itinerary help please!
- 23 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 24 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 25 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
Hi all -