Hi all -
My husband and I are planning a vacation in Spain and Italy for two weeks at the beginning of September. I have no idea where to start, where to go, etc. and I really appreciate your help experience travelers.
Here is what we like: We love sightseeing, nature, beautiful towns, good food, picturesque places... Maybe some city but would love more country side. And we do not know Spanish or Italian.
We like to stay at some cute little clean hotels or B&Bs if there are any.
I've heard these two countries are very big if we wanted to see many places. So, what are the best places that we must see. Also, is two weeks in two countries will be somewhat enough? Unfortunately, we have no more vacation days
So, I appreciate any help with planning this trip. Also, if driving is ok, we can rent cars as well. We will be flying from Los Angeles...
Thanks a lot!!!
2 weeks in Spain and Italy - Need help with itinerary
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 9 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 10 22 year olds in Europe
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Granada
- 13 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 14 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 15 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 16 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 17 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 18 Coffee in Naples
- 19 A Sardinia trip report
- 20 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 21 First time Ireland trip
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?