Hi all -
My husband and I are planning a vacation in Spain and Italy for two weeks at the beginning of September. I have no idea where to start, where to go, etc. and I really appreciate your help experience travelers.
Here is what we like: We love sightseeing, nature, beautiful towns, good food, picturesque places... Maybe some city but would love more country side. And we do not know Spanish or Italian.
We like to stay at some cute little clean hotels or B&Bs if there are any.
I've heard these two countries are very big if we wanted to see many places. So, what are the best places that we must see. Also, is two weeks in two countries will be somewhat enough? Unfortunately, we have no more vacation days
So, I appreciate any help with planning this trip. Also, if driving is ok, we can rent cars as well. We will be flying from Los Angeles...
Thanks a lot!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 2 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 3 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 4 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 8 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 9 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 10 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 11 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 12 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 13 Croatian islands
- 14 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 15 Walking GPS?
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Glasgow to Rosslyn Chapel-what to see?
- 18 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 19 Florence airport costumes
- 20 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 21 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 22 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 23 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 24 Sentimental Journey
- 25 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
Hi all -