Hi all -
My husband and I are planning a vacation in Spain and Italy for two weeks at the beginning of September. I have no idea where to start, where to go, etc. and I really appreciate your help experience travelers.
Here is what we like: We love sightseeing, nature, beautiful towns, good food, picturesque places... Maybe some city but would love more country side. And we do not know Spanish or Italian.
We like to stay at some cute little clean hotels or B&Bs if there are any.
I've heard these two countries are very big if we wanted to see many places. So, what are the best places that we must see. Also, is two weeks in two countries will be somewhat enough? Unfortunately, we have no more vacation days
So, I appreciate any help with planning this trip. Also, if driving is ok, we can rent cars as well. We will be flying from Los Angeles...
Thanks a lot!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 2 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 7 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 8 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 11 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 12 Shoes in Scotland
- 13 Engadine Valley help
- 14 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Naples, Italy
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 20 French restaurants
- 21 Tuscany 6 nights
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
Hi all -