Hi all -
My husband and I are planning a vacation in Spain and Italy for two weeks at the beginning of September. I have no idea where to start, where to go, etc. and I really appreciate your help experience travelers.
Here is what we like: We love sightseeing, nature, beautiful towns, good food, picturesque places... Maybe some city but would love more country side. And we do not know Spanish or Italian.
We like to stay at some cute little clean hotels or B&Bs if there are any.
I've heard these two countries are very big if we wanted to see many places. So, what are the best places that we must see. Also, is two weeks in two countries will be somewhat enough? Unfortunately, we have no more vacation days
So, I appreciate any help with planning this trip. Also, if driving is ok, we can rent cars as well. We will be flying from Los Angeles...
Thanks a lot!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 2 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 3 French lavender and cottages
- 4 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 5 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 6 MiFi in Italy
- 7 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 10 Seville in late January
- 11 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 12 Cork or Galway?
- 13 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 14 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 15 What Greek islands should I visit
- 16 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 17 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 18 Major quake in central Itay
- 19 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 20 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 21 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 22 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 23 3 days with a Swindon base
- 24 Where to stay in London
- 25 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
Hi all -