Hi all -
My husband and I are planning a vacation in Spain and Italy for two weeks at the beginning of September. I have no idea where to start, where to go, etc. and I really appreciate your help experience travelers.
Here is what we like: We love sightseeing, nature, beautiful towns, good food, picturesque places... Maybe some city but would love more country side. And we do not know Spanish or Italian.
We like to stay at some cute little clean hotels or B&Bs if there are any.
I've heard these two countries are very big if we wanted to see many places. So, what are the best places that we must see. Also, is two weeks in two countries will be somewhat enough? Unfortunately, we have no more vacation days
So, I appreciate any help with planning this trip. Also, if driving is ok, we can rent cars as well. We will be flying from Los Angeles...
Thanks a lot!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 2 sim card
- 3 Plan Italy trip
- 4 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 5 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 6 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 7 apartments florence
- 8 Cell phones in France and England
- 9 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 10 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 11 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 12 Florence, Italy
- 13 Italy trains question
- 14 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 15 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 16 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 17 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 18 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 19 FCO connection time
- 20 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 21 Slovania & Croatia
- 22 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 23 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 24 Train rides
- 25 Departure Tax in UK
Hi all -