Hi all -
My husband and I are planning a vacation in Spain and Italy for two weeks at the beginning of September. I have no idea where to start, where to go, etc. and I really appreciate your help experience travelers.
Here is what we like: We love sightseeing, nature, beautiful towns, good food, picturesque places... Maybe some city but would love more country side. And we do not know Spanish or Italian.
We like to stay at some cute little clean hotels or B&Bs if there are any.
I've heard these two countries are very big if we wanted to see many places. So, what are the best places that we must see. Also, is two weeks in two countries will be somewhat enough? Unfortunately, we have no more vacation days
So, I appreciate any help with planning this trip. Also, if driving is ok, we can rent cars as well. We will be flying from Los Angeles...
Thanks a lot!!!
2 weeks in Spain and Italy - Need help with itinerary
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 Burg Eltz
- 8 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 9 Germany-berlin marathon
- 10 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 itinerary help
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 Nice Video about Poland
- 21 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 22 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?