Hi all -
My husband and I are planning a vacation in Spain and Italy for two weeks at the beginning of September. I have no idea where to start, where to go, etc. and I really appreciate your help experience travelers.
Here is what we like: We love sightseeing, nature, beautiful towns, good food, picturesque places... Maybe some city but would love more country side. And we do not know Spanish or Italian.
We like to stay at some cute little clean hotels or B&Bs if there are any.
I've heard these two countries are very big if we wanted to see many places. So, what are the best places that we must see. Also, is two weeks in two countries will be somewhat enough? Unfortunately, we have no more vacation days
So, I appreciate any help with planning this trip. Also, if driving is ok, we can rent cars as well. We will be flying from Los Angeles...
Thanks a lot!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 2 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Cordoba or Granada?
- 5 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 9 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 10 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Munich, Germany
- 13 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 14 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 15 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 16 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 17 Touring Wales
- 18 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 19 First Time Europe Trip
- 20 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 21 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 22 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 23 St Andrews advice
- 24 3 nights in Tuscany
- 25 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
Hi all -