Hi all -
My husband and I are planning a vacation in Spain and Italy for two weeks at the beginning of September. I have no idea where to start, where to go, etc. and I really appreciate your help experience travelers.
Here is what we like: We love sightseeing, nature, beautiful towns, good food, picturesque places... Maybe some city but would love more country side. And we do not know Spanish or Italian.
We like to stay at some cute little clean hotels or B&Bs if there are any.
I've heard these two countries are very big if we wanted to see many places. So, what are the best places that we must see. Also, is two weeks in two countries will be somewhat enough? Unfortunately, we have no more vacation days
So, I appreciate any help with planning this trip. Also, if driving is ok, we can rent cars as well. We will be flying from Los Angeles...
Thanks a lot!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 3 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 8 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 9 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 10 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 11 Passport proplems
- 12 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 13 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 14 Itinerary help...
- 15 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 16 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 17 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 18 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 19 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 20 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 21 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 22 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 23 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 24 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 25 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
Hi all -