Hi all -
My husband and I are planning a vacation in Spain and Italy for two weeks at the beginning of September. I have no idea where to start, where to go, etc. and I really appreciate your help experience travelers.
Here is what we like: We love sightseeing, nature, beautiful towns, good food, picturesque places... Maybe some city but would love more country side. And we do not know Spanish or Italian.
We like to stay at some cute little clean hotels or B&Bs if there are any.
I've heard these two countries are very big if we wanted to see many places. So, what are the best places that we must see. Also, is two weeks in two countries will be somewhat enough? Unfortunately, we have no more vacation days
So, I appreciate any help with planning this trip. Also, if driving is ok, we can rent cars as well. We will be flying from Los Angeles...
Thanks a lot!!!
2 weeks in Spain and Italy - Need help with itinerary
Hi all -
- 1 Am I too fat too travel?
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 3 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 4 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 5 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 6 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 7 Best area to stay in Rome
- 8 Paris Ticket t+
- 9 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 10 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 11 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 12 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 13 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 14 river cruise choice
- 15 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 16 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 17 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 18 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 19 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 20 Train Passes
- 21 Rome apartment
- 22 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 23 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 24 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 25 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...