My husband and I are planning a 12-14 day break in Spain as part of a European holiday. We have never been to Europe before but have travelled a bit to other places. We are in our mid-late twenties and love food, architecture and walking around discovering new places. We are more city people and like to base ourselves in a large area and do day trips out of the city.
We’re trying to decide where in Spain we should go for our trip. It will be in May, and I was thinking either Barcelona/Valencia/Madrid or Barcelona/Madrid/Seville or Barcelona/Madrid/San Sebastian. Any other ideas or suggestions of which option would be better? We would most likely train or fly between cities, however could possibly hire a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pay attention to your watches !
- 2 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 car insurance italy
- 5 8 Days in Spain
- 6 Venice/Mestre
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 9 Italy Car Scam
- 10 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 11 auto europa or auto europe?
- 12 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Barcelona alternative
- 15 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 16 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 17 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Paris to Italy