My husband and I are planning a 12-14 day break in Spain as part of a European holiday. We have never been to Europe before but have travelled a bit to other places. We are in our mid-late twenties and love food, architecture and walking around discovering new places. We are more city people and like to base ourselves in a large area and do day trips out of the city.
We’re trying to decide where in Spain we should go for our trip. It will be in May, and I was thinking either Barcelona/Valencia/Madrid or Barcelona/Madrid/Seville or Barcelona/Madrid/San Sebastian. Any other ideas or suggestions of which option would be better? We would most likely train or fly between cities, however could possibly hire a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://crackedmuscles.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 3 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 19 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions