My husband and I are planning a 12-14 day break in Spain as part of a European holiday. We have never been to Europe before but have travelled a bit to other places. We are in our mid-late twenties and love food, architecture and walking around discovering new places. We are more city people and like to base ourselves in a large area and do day trips out of the city.
We’re trying to decide where in Spain we should go for our trip. It will be in May, and I was thinking either Barcelona/Valencia/Madrid or Barcelona/Madrid/Seville or Barcelona/Madrid/San Sebastian. Any other ideas or suggestions of which option would be better? We would most likely train or fly between cities, however could possibly hire a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 2 restaurants in Marais district
- 3 Shoes in Scotland
- 4 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 7 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 8 Italy for Christmas Week
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 11 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 12 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 15 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 16 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 17 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 18 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 19 France & Italy, May or June
- 20 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 21 Engadine Valley help
- 22 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 23 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece
- 25 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania