My husband and I are planning a 12-14 day break in Spain as part of a European holiday. We have never been to Europe before but have travelled a bit to other places. We are in our mid-late twenties and love food, architecture and walking around discovering new places. We are more city people and like to base ourselves in a large area and do day trips out of the city.
We’re trying to decide where in Spain we should go for our trip. It will be in May, and I was thinking either Barcelona/Valencia/Madrid or Barcelona/Madrid/Seville or Barcelona/Madrid/San Sebastian. Any other ideas or suggestions of which option would be better? We would most likely train or fly between cities, however could possibly hire a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 retruning to US with souveniers
- 2 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 5 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 11 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 25 Hotels in Turin