My husband and I are planning to visit Spain this june. We definetily want to visit Barcelona and Madrid and a couple of other cities. We understand that train travel is recommended between cities. Any suggestions for a 2 week itenirary
2 weeks in spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 2 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 3 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 7 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 8 Baltic cruise ports
- 9 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 10 Questions for Paris residents
- 11 Central European train travel
- 12 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 13 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 14 Berlin: evening dining
- 15 Stay in Venice
- 16 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 17 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 20 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 London Weekend
- 23 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 24 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 25 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May