My husband and I are planning to visit Spain this june. We definetily want to visit Barcelona and Madrid and a couple of other cities. We understand that train travel is recommended between cities. Any suggestions for a 2 week itenirary
2 weeks in spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CROATIA SPLIT
- 2 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 3 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 4 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 5 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 6 Porto to Lisbon
- 7 How to make this adventure work?
- 8 where to stay in Germany
- 9 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 10 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 11 Spending money in Italy?
- 12 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 15 Theater in London
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 18 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 19 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 20 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 23 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 24 Majorca - where to stay?
- 25 Basel - Day Trip