My husband and I are planning to visit Spain this june. We definetily want to visit Barcelona and Madrid and a couple of other cities. We understand that train travel is recommended between cities. Any suggestions for a 2 week itenirary
2 weeks in spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 6 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 11 London hotel
- 12 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 13 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 14 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 Germany-berlin marathon
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 hotels in Seville
- 21 car rental companies Italy
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 tour guides in rome
- 24 one last portugal car rental question
- 25 Amsterdam hotel advice