My husband and I are planning to visit Spain this june. We definetily want to visit Barcelona and Madrid and a couple of other cities. We understand that train travel is recommended between cities. Any suggestions for a 2 week itenirary
2 weeks in spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 2 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 3 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 4 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 5 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 6 France to Italy advice needed please
- 7 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 8 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 9 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 10 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 11 rail pass
- 12 April in Madrid
- 13 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 14 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 15 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 16 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 17 mallorca
- 18 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 19 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 20 Using Obb website
- 21 Age for booking a hotel?
- 22 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 25 Paris winter sales