I planning on visiting Slovenia for 2 weeks. Now I won't be flying to Slovenia, I will fly to Vienna and take a train from there to Slovenia. I will not be renting any cars, but will be making use of trains and public bus. Do you think I can do this: 4 nights Maribor, 4 nights Lake Bled and 6 nights Ljubljana? I will depart by plane from Ljubljana, so that should be my end base. Any idea how I can may be work it out to get a good feel of it? Are there any good day trips from the mentioned bases that I can do using trains / buses, that won't take long to reach...max 1.5hrs each way.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 2 Ireland driving itinerary
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 7 England in a week - what's realistic
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 gare de nord
- 12 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 15 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 16 Barcelona extension
- 17 Our time in Rome
- 18 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 19 Enjoying England for a year!
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 French Riviera
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Southern Italy
- 24 Stonehenge and Bath
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...