I planning on visiting Slovenia for 2 weeks. Now I won't be flying to Slovenia, I will fly to Vienna and take a train from there to Slovenia. I will not be renting any cars, but will be making use of trains and public bus. Do you think I can do this: 4 nights Maribor, 4 nights Lake Bled and 6 nights Ljubljana? I will depart by plane from Ljubljana, so that should be my end base. Any idea how I can may be work it out to get a good feel of it? Are there any good day trips from the mentioned bases that I can do using trains / buses, that won't take long to reach...max 1.5hrs each way.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 2 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 3 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 4 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 5 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 6 Our European adventures
- 7 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 8 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 1 day trip from Nice
- 11 Norway holiday locations
- 12 Norway holiday locations
- 13 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 14 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 15 Help with itinerary
- 16 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 17 Planning Advice!
- 18 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 19 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 20 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 21 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 22 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 23 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 24 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 25 Bellagio Accomodations in October