I planning on visiting Slovenia for 2 weeks. Now I won't be flying to Slovenia, I will fly to Vienna and take a train from there to Slovenia. I will not be renting any cars, but will be making use of trains and public bus. Do you think I can do this: 4 nights Maribor, 4 nights Lake Bled and 6 nights Ljubljana? I will depart by plane from Ljubljana, so that should be my end base. Any idea how I can may be work it out to get a good feel of it? Are there any good day trips from the mentioned bases that I can do using trains / buses, that won't take long to reach...max 1.5hrs each way.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 2 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 3 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 4 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 7 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 2 weeks Europe trip
- 10 Need Information about French Alps
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Uffizi Phone Number
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 16 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Gites in Provence
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 21 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 22 4 days in Provence in early June
- 23 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 24 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017