I planning on visiting Slovenia for 2 weeks. Now I won't be flying to Slovenia, I will fly to Vienna and take a train from there to Slovenia. I will not be renting any cars, but will be making use of trains and public bus. Do you think I can do this: 4 nights Maribor, 4 nights Lake Bled and 6 nights Ljubljana? I will depart by plane from Ljubljana, so that should be my end base. Any idea how I can may be work it out to get a good feel of it? Are there any good day trips from the mentioned bases that I can do using trains / buses, that won't take long to reach...max 1.5hrs each way.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 2 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 3 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 4 Geneva to Munich
- 5 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 8 Cordoba or Granada?
- 9 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 10 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 11 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 12 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 13 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 14 Path of the gods.
- 15 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 16 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 17 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 18 Santorini
- 19 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 20 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 21 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 24 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 25 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium