I planning on visiting Slovenia for 2 weeks. Now I won't be flying to Slovenia, I will fly to Vienna and take a train from there to Slovenia. I will not be renting any cars, but will be making use of trains and public bus. Do you think I can do this: 4 nights Maribor, 4 nights Lake Bled and 6 nights Ljubljana? I will depart by plane from Ljubljana, so that should be my end base. Any idea how I can may be work it out to get a good feel of it? Are there any good day trips from the mentioned bases that I can do using trains / buses, that won't take long to reach...max 1.5hrs each way.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 5 Holland/France/Spain
- 6 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 7 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 8 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 9 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 12 Car rental leaving Rome
- 13 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 14 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 15 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Greece in March?
- 18 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 19 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 20 Why Not Helsinki?
- 21 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 22 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 25 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions