I planning on visiting Slovenia for 2 weeks. Now I won't be flying to Slovenia, I will fly to Vienna and take a train from there to Slovenia. I will not be renting any cars, but will be making use of trains and public bus. Do you think I can do this: 4 nights Maribor, 4 nights Lake Bled and 6 nights Ljubljana? I will depart by plane from Ljubljana, so that should be my end base. Any idea how I can may be work it out to get a good feel of it? Are there any good day trips from the mentioned bases that I can do using trains / buses, that won't take long to reach...max 1.5hrs each way.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking GPS?
- 2 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 3 One Way... trust or bust?
- 4 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 5 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 6 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 7 Pure Forskolin XT @ http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 8 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 9 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 10 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 11 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 12 However, once you've gotten
- 13 American Style Restaurants in London
- 14 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 15 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 16 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 17 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 18 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 19 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 20 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 21 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 22 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 23 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 24 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 25 France: advice on where to go with young kids