I planning on visiting Slovenia for 2 weeks. Now I won't be flying to Slovenia, I will fly to Vienna and take a train from there to Slovenia. I will not be renting any cars, but will be making use of trains and public bus. Do you think I can do this: 4 nights Maribor, 4 nights Lake Bled and 6 nights Ljubljana? I will depart by plane from Ljubljana, so that should be my end base. Any idea how I can may be work it out to get a good feel of it? Are there any good day trips from the mentioned bases that I can do using trains / buses, that won't take long to reach...max 1.5hrs each way.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 B&Bs in Ireland
- 5 travel fan 220v?
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 9 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 10 Guide in Russia
- 11 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 12 WWI Battlefields
- 13 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 14 Visiting Zurich
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 22 Zadar or Sibenik
- 23 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 25 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio