I planning on visiting Slovenia for 2 weeks. Now I won't be flying to Slovenia, I will fly to Vienna and take a train from there to Slovenia. I will not be renting any cars, but will be making use of trains and public bus. Do you think I can do this: 4 nights Maribor, 4 nights Lake Bled and 6 nights Ljubljana? I will depart by plane from Ljubljana, so that should be my end base. Any idea how I can may be work it out to get a good feel of it? Are there any good day trips from the mentioned bases that I can do using trains / buses, that won't take long to reach...max 1.5hrs each way.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 2 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Travel help
- 5 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 8 Italy's central lakes!
- 9 20 Days in Europe
- 10 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Europe in late January
- 13 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 14 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 15 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 16 Andalucia in December
- 17 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 18 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 19 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 20 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 23 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 24 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 25 UBER in England