I planning on visiting Slovenia for 2 weeks. Now I won't be flying to Slovenia, I will fly to Vienna and take a train from there to Slovenia. I will not be renting any cars, but will be making use of trains and public bus. Do you think I can do this: 4 nights Maribor, 4 nights Lake Bled and 6 nights Ljubljana? I will depart by plane from Ljubljana, so that should be my end base. Any idea how I can may be work it out to get a good feel of it? Are there any good day trips from the mentioned bases that I can do using trains / buses, that won't take long to reach...max 1.5hrs each way.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Days in Italy
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 4 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 5 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 6 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 7 River Boat Cruise
- 8 student in denmark
- 9 Poland in September
- 10 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 11 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 12 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 15 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 16 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 17 Pousadas in Portugal
- 18 San Sebastian or Bilbao?
- 19 Rome to Positano
- 20 Sachsenhausen?
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 24 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 25 Euro 2016 Football championship