I planning on visiting Slovenia for 2 weeks. Now I won't be flying to Slovenia, I will fly to Vienna and take a train from there to Slovenia. I will not be renting any cars, but will be making use of trains and public bus. Do you think I can do this: 4 nights Maribor, 4 nights Lake Bled and 6 nights Ljubljana? I will depart by plane from Ljubljana, so that should be my end base. Any idea how I can may be work it out to get a good feel of it? Are there any good day trips from the mentioned bases that I can do using trains / buses, that won't take long to reach...max 1.5hrs each way.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 2 Kitchen Units Manchester
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 5 Interesting places to visit
- 6 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 7 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 8 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 9 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 13 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 14 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass