I planning on visiting Slovenia for 2 weeks. Now I won't be flying to Slovenia, I will fly to Vienna and take a train from there to Slovenia. I will not be renting any cars, but will be making use of trains and public bus. Do you think I can do this: 4 nights Maribor, 4 nights Lake Bled and 6 nights Ljubljana? I will depart by plane from Ljubljana, so that should be my end base. Any idea how I can may be work it out to get a good feel of it? Are there any good day trips from the mentioned bases that I can do using trains / buses, that won't take long to reach...max 1.5hrs each way.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 3 1st time in ZURICH
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 Granada to Madrid
- 7 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 8 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 9 Where to buy Saffron?
- 10 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 11 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 12 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Cognac transportation?
- 18 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Barcelona cooking classes
- 21 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 22 Naples, Italy
- 23 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 24 Hotel in Vienna
- 25 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass