I planning on visiting Slovenia for 2 weeks. Now I won't be flying to Slovenia, I will fly to Vienna and take a train from there to Slovenia. I will not be renting any cars, but will be making use of trains and public bus. Do you think I can do this: 4 nights Maribor, 4 nights Lake Bled and 6 nights Ljubljana? I will depart by plane from Ljubljana, so that should be my end base. Any idea how I can may be work it out to get a good feel of it? Are there any good day trips from the mentioned bases that I can do using trains / buses, that won't take long to reach...max 1.5hrs each way.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help
- 2 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 3 Renting a car in Florence
- 4 Trains France/Switzerland
- 5 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 6 Charles Degaulle question
- 7 Hammams in Spain
- 8 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 9 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 10 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 11 Train rides
- 12 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 13 Austria
- 14 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 17 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 18 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 22 First time in Italy
- 23 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS