I planning on visiting Slovenia for 2 weeks. Now I won't be flying to Slovenia, I will fly to Vienna and take a train from there to Slovenia. I will not be renting any cars, but will be making use of trains and public bus. Do you think I can do this: 4 nights Maribor, 4 nights Lake Bled and 6 nights Ljubljana? I will depart by plane from Ljubljana, so that should be my end base. Any idea how I can may be work it out to get a good feel of it? Are there any good day trips from the mentioned bases that I can do using trains / buses, that won't take long to reach...max 1.5hrs each way.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 2 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 3 Loire or Provence in January?
- 4 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 5 Rome or Venice first
- 6 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 7 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 10 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 11 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 12 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 13 Europe First Timers
- 14 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 15 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 16 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 19 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 20 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 21 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 23 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 24 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 25 B&B in Ireland