I planning on visiting Slovenia for 2 weeks. Now I won't be flying to Slovenia, I will fly to Vienna and take a train from there to Slovenia. I will not be renting any cars, but will be making use of trains and public bus. Do you think I can do this: 4 nights Maribor, 4 nights Lake Bled and 6 nights Ljubljana? I will depart by plane from Ljubljana, so that should be my end base. Any idea how I can may be work it out to get a good feel of it? Are there any good day trips from the mentioned bases that I can do using trains / buses, that won't take long to reach...max 1.5hrs each way.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: SKYPE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 SKYPE ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 6 Seville to Cordoba
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 London 6 day itinerary
- 14 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 15 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 16 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 17 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 22 Sim Cards
- 23 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 24 London in Winter Report
- 25 Portugal rental car