Hello all! Me and my girlfriend will be spending about 2 weeks in Rome .We already have our flight and hotel booked. We will be staying at the Hotel California near termini station. From what I've read it's supposed to be a very nice location. My question is, has anyone ever been to this hotel? Is the location really that nice? I want to spend a good safe two weeks there, we are both 23 years old and what to know what areas we should go to or which areas we should avoid. I'm really trying to stay out of trouble since I am a member of the U.S armed forces. Can anyone give me some great advice on what to do or go? we both like to go to bars, and have fun. Love to try new foods and love scenery locations. Thank you so much for those who can help!
2 weeks in Rome please Help!!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice in Jan
- 2 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 3 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 4 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 5 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 6 Southern France
- 7 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 8 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 9 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 13 Spain Travel
- 14 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Public transport from Ostuni
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 21 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 22 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 23 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 24 A full week in The Netherlands
- 25 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany