Hello all! Me and my girlfriend will be spending about 2 weeks in Rome .We already have our flight and hotel booked. We will be staying at the Hotel California near termini station. From what I've read it's supposed to be a very nice location. My question is, has anyone ever been to this hotel? Is the location really that nice? I want to spend a good safe two weeks there, we are both 23 years old and what to know what areas we should go to or which areas we should avoid. I'm really trying to stay out of trouble since I am a member of the U.S armed forces. Can anyone give me some great advice on what to do or go? we both like to go to bars, and have fun. Love to try new foods and love scenery locations. Thank you so much for those who can help!
2 weeks in Rome please Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wengen to Torino?
- 2 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 3 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 4 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 5 Working Holiday in Germany
- 6 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 7 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 8 When to go to Sicily
- 9 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 10 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 11 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 12 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 13 Lakes District UK
- 14 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 15 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 16 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 17 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 18 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Transport in Venice
- 21 England & Scotland in April
- 22 How to structure this trip?
- 23 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice