Hello all! Me and my girlfriend will be spending about 2 weeks in Rome .We already have our flight and hotel booked. We will be staying at the Hotel California near termini station. From what I've read it's supposed to be a very nice location. My question is, has anyone ever been to this hotel? Is the location really that nice? I want to spend a good safe two weeks there, we are both 23 years old and what to know what areas we should go to or which areas we should avoid. I'm really trying to stay out of trouble since I am a member of the U.S armed forces. Can anyone give me some great advice on what to do or go? we both like to go to bars, and have fun. Love to try new foods and love scenery locations. Thank you so much for those who can help!
2 weeks in Rome please Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 8 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 9 Shoes for Paris in April
- 10 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 16 London visit
- 17 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 18 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 19 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?