Hello all! Me and my girlfriend will be spending about 2 weeks in Rome .We already have our flight and hotel booked. We will be staying at the Hotel California near termini station. From what I've read it's supposed to be a very nice location. My question is, has anyone ever been to this hotel? Is the location really that nice? I want to spend a good safe two weeks there, we are both 23 years old and what to know what areas we should go to or which areas we should avoid. I'm really trying to stay out of trouble since I am a member of the U.S armed forces. Can anyone give me some great advice on what to do or go? we both like to go to bars, and have fun. Love to try new foods and love scenery locations. Thank you so much for those who can help!
2 weeks in Rome please Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 3 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 4 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 5 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 6 Bike touring in France
- 7 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 I'm in a funk
- 10 Germany Visa for conference
- 11 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 12 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 13 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 14 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 15 travel to western Europe from India
- 16 I went to Paris in June
- 17 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 18 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 19 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 20 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 23 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 24 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 25 stop in lisboa or not