Hello all! Me and my girlfriend will be spending about 2 weeks in Rome .We already have our flight and hotel booked. We will be staying at the Hotel California near termini station. From what I've read it's supposed to be a very nice location. My question is, has anyone ever been to this hotel? Is the location really that nice? I want to spend a good safe two weeks there, we are both 23 years old and what to know what areas we should go to or which areas we should avoid. I'm really trying to stay out of trouble since I am a member of the U.S armed forces. Can anyone give me some great advice on what to do or go? we both like to go to bars, and have fun. Love to try new foods and love scenery locations. Thank you so much for those who can help!
2 weeks in Rome please Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 2 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 7 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 8 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 9 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 10 Advice please...
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Ireland Bus tours
- 13 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 14 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 15 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 16 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 17 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 20 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 21 Athens Marathon
- 22 Paris before xmas or after
- 23 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 24 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days