Hello all! Me and my girlfriend will be spending about 2 weeks in Rome .We already have our flight and hotel booked. We will be staying at the Hotel California near termini station. From what I've read it's supposed to be a very nice location. My question is, has anyone ever been to this hotel? Is the location really that nice? I want to spend a good safe two weeks there, we are both 23 years old and what to know what areas we should go to or which areas we should avoid. I'm really trying to stay out of trouble since I am a member of the U.S armed forces. Can anyone give me some great advice on what to do or go? we both like to go to bars, and have fun. Love to try new foods and love scenery locations. Thank you so much for those who can help!
2 weeks in Rome please Help!!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 2 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 9 One more last question on Bayeux
- 10 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 11 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 12 Medieval Tallinn
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 19 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Italian language schools
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 When to visit Provence updated info
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS