Hello all! Me and my girlfriend will be spending about 2 weeks in Rome .We already have our flight and hotel booked. We will be staying at the Hotel California near termini station. From what I've read it's supposed to be a very nice location. My question is, has anyone ever been to this hotel? Is the location really that nice? I want to spend a good safe two weeks there, we are both 23 years old and what to know what areas we should go to or which areas we should avoid. I'm really trying to stay out of trouble since I am a member of the U.S armed forces. Can anyone give me some great advice on what to do or go? we both like to go to bars, and have fun. Love to try new foods and love scenery locations. Thank you so much for those who can help!
2 weeks in Rome please Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 2 Greece after the Vote
- 3 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 5 rail pass
- 6 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 7 Great restaurants in Italy
- 8 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 9 Age for booking a hotel?
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 12 The Vatican Latest
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 15 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 16 April in Madrid
- 17 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 18 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 19 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 20 Renting an apt.
- 21 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 22 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 25 Germany and Switzerland