Hello all! Me and my girlfriend will be spending about 2 weeks in Rome .We already have our flight and hotel booked. We will be staying at the Hotel California near termini station. From what I've read it's supposed to be a very nice location. My question is, has anyone ever been to this hotel? Is the location really that nice? I want to spend a good safe two weeks there, we are both 23 years old and what to know what areas we should go to or which areas we should avoid. I'm really trying to stay out of trouble since I am a member of the U.S armed forces. Can anyone give me some great advice on what to do or go? we both like to go to bars, and have fun. Love to try new foods and love scenery locations. Thank you so much for those who can help!
2 weeks in Rome please Help!!!
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 Paris to Venice on the new Thello sleeper train
- 3 Trenitalia- Need Help booking Rome to Levanto!!
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Be aware of new credit cards required in Amsterdam!
- 7 Peillon: possible day trip from Nice?
- 8 Rothenburg Hotels
- 9 France toll roads
- 10 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 11 Having trouble purchasing tickets on Giverny website
- 12 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 13 Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)
- 14 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 15 Is it true about taxi drivers ripping you off in Paris, France?
- 16 Socks for all day city walking
- 17 Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
- 18 RHK's heading to Europe
- 19 Toll roads in Greece
- 20 Bruges B&Bs
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 Best place to visit for castles?
- 23 Rome hotel for single woman in mid-July, please.
- 24 Solo travel in Provence vs Cote D'Azur
- 25 Taxi to CDG