Hello all! Me and my girlfriend will be spending about 2 weeks in Rome .We already have our flight and hotel booked. We will be staying at the Hotel California near termini station. From what I've read it's supposed to be a very nice location. My question is, has anyone ever been to this hotel? Is the location really that nice? I want to spend a good safe two weeks there, we are both 23 years old and what to know what areas we should go to or which areas we should avoid. I'm really trying to stay out of trouble since I am a member of the U.S armed forces. Can anyone give me some great advice on what to do or go? we both like to go to bars, and have fun. Love to try new foods and love scenery locations. Thank you so much for those who can help!
2 weeks in Rome please Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 2 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 3 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 7 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 8 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 9 Athens and which islands?
- 10 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 11 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 12 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 13 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 14 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 15 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 16 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 17 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 18 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 19 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 20 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 21 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 22 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 23 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 24 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 25 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days