Hello all! Me and my girlfriend will be spending about 2 weeks in Rome .We already have our flight and hotel booked. We will be staying at the Hotel California near termini station. From what I've read it's supposed to be a very nice location. My question is, has anyone ever been to this hotel? Is the location really that nice? I want to spend a good safe two weeks there, we are both 23 years old and what to know what areas we should go to or which areas we should avoid. I'm really trying to stay out of trouble since I am a member of the U.S armed forces. Can anyone give me some great advice on what to do or go? we both like to go to bars, and have fun. Love to try new foods and love scenery locations. Thank you so much for those who can help!
2 weeks in Rome please Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 2 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 3 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 4 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 5 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 6 How much luggage?????
- 7 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 10 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 11 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 12 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 13 Madrid: Flamenco
- 14 Madrid: City Views
- 15 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 16 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 17 German Rail Twin Pass
- 18 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 19 ITALO trains need help
- 20 London restaurants
- 21 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 22 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 25 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona