Hello all! Me and my girlfriend will be spending about 2 weeks in Rome .We already have our flight and hotel booked. We will be staying at the Hotel California near termini station. From what I've read it's supposed to be a very nice location. My question is, has anyone ever been to this hotel? Is the location really that nice? I want to spend a good safe two weeks there, we are both 23 years old and what to know what areas we should go to or which areas we should avoid. I'm really trying to stay out of trouble since I am a member of the U.S armed forces. Can anyone give me some great advice on what to do or go? we both like to go to bars, and have fun. Love to try new foods and love scenery locations. Thank you so much for those who can help!
2 weeks in Rome please Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling to France
- 2 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 3 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 4 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 5 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 6 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 7 25 days in Europe
- 8 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 9 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 10 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 11 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 12 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 15 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 16 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 17 Newgrange
- 18 Spain. malaga to granada
- 19 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 20 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 21 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 22 Traveling after Dublin
- 23 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 24 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 25 Airb2b in Paris