Hello all! Me and my girlfriend will be spending about 2 weeks in Rome .We already have our flight and hotel booked. We will be staying at the Hotel California near termini station. From what I've read it's supposed to be a very nice location. My question is, has anyone ever been to this hotel? Is the location really that nice? I want to spend a good safe two weeks there, we are both 23 years old and what to know what areas we should go to or which areas we should avoid. I'm really trying to stay out of trouble since I am a member of the U.S armed forces. Can anyone give me some great advice on what to do or go? we both like to go to bars, and have fun. Love to try new foods and love scenery locations. Thank you so much for those who can help!
2 weeks in Rome please Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 2 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 3 One night for dinner in Rome
- 4 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 5 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 6 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 7 What is your favorite travel app?
- 8 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 9 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 10 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 11 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 14 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 15 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 16 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 17 DCC on the increase?
- 18 Planning a week in London
- 19 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 20 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 21 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 22 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Day on the Rhine
- 25 Which hotel in Lisbon?