Hello all! Me and my girlfriend will be spending about 2 weeks in Rome .We already have our flight and hotel booked. We will be staying at the Hotel California near termini station. From what I've read it's supposed to be a very nice location. My question is, has anyone ever been to this hotel? Is the location really that nice? I want to spend a good safe two weeks there, we are both 23 years old and what to know what areas we should go to or which areas we should avoid. I'm really trying to stay out of trouble since I am a member of the U.S armed forces. Can anyone give me some great advice on what to do or go? we both like to go to bars, and have fun. Love to try new foods and love scenery locations. Thank you so much for those who can help!
2 weeks in Rome please Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 2 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 3 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 4 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 5 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 6 Museums in Berlin
- 7 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 8 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 11 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 12 Spain traffic tickets
- 13 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 14 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 15 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 17 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 18 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 19 Skiing in France
- 20 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 21 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 22 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Hotel developments Como
- 25 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris