My friend and I will be landing in Prague on Aug 21st noon, and flying out of Sarajevo on September 4th.
Current plan is
Prague - 2.5 days
Lake Bled - 1 day
Plitvice - 1 day minimum
Dubrovnik - 3 days
Mostar - 1 day
Sarajevo 2 days.
Wanted input on
1. Transportation (looks like Prague to Bled seems tough by train) should we rent a car at end of Prague trip and keep till Dubrovnik or Sarajevo (prices look almost the same w/ auto europe and is ~$320 till Sarajevo and $200 to Dubrovnik, not sure if the 150Euro fee applies assume it does and would be additional), or are trains/buses better and flights if needed (I do like driving and have driven in France, England etc).
2. Suggestions on itinerary, any edits/suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 2 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 3 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 4 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 5 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 10 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 11 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 12 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 13 Poland to Austria In December
- 14 Alsace to Austria?
- 15 Wales
- 16 Paris in early august
- 17 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 18 Italy travel plan help
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 21 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 22 Tracking the Weather
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
2 weeks in Prague and Croatia. Tips for transportation and itinerary