My friend and I will be landing in Prague on Aug 21st noon, and flying out of Sarajevo on September 4th.
Current plan is
Prague - 2.5 days
Lake Bled - 1 day
Plitvice - 1 day minimum
Dubrovnik - 3 days
Mostar - 1 day
Sarajevo 2 days.
Wanted input on
1. Transportation (looks like Prague to Bled seems tough by train) should we rent a car at end of Prague trip and keep till Dubrovnik or Sarajevo (prices look almost the same w/ auto europe and is ~$320 till Sarajevo and $200 to Dubrovnik, not sure if the 150Euro fee applies assume it does and would be additional), or are trains/buses better and flights if needed (I do like driving and have driven in France, England etc).
2. Suggestions on itinerary, any edits/suggestions appreciated.
2 weeks in Prague and Croatia. Tips for transportation and itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iwango went…to Nice
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 4 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 5 Lake Como transportation questions
- 6 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 5 Observations About Paris
- 11 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 13 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 14 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 15 Cylades Island Hopping
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 20 Scuol, Switzerland
- 21 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 22 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 23 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review