My friend and I will be landing in Prague on Aug 21st noon, and flying out of Sarajevo on September 4th.
Current plan is
Prague - 2.5 days
Lake Bled - 1 day
Plitvice - 1 day minimum
Dubrovnik - 3 days
Mostar - 1 day
Sarajevo 2 days.
Wanted input on
1. Transportation (looks like Prague to Bled seems tough by train) should we rent a car at end of Prague trip and keep till Dubrovnik or Sarajevo (prices look almost the same w/ auto europe and is ~$320 till Sarajevo and $200 to Dubrovnik, not sure if the 150Euro fee applies assume it does and would be additional), or are trains/buses better and flights if needed (I do like driving and have driven in France, England etc).
2. Suggestions on itinerary, any edits/suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 2 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 3 Sicily transportation
- 4 Which Guided Tour ??
- 5 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 6 What Greek islands should I visit
- 7 One quick week -- where in France?
- 8 Brugge or Ghent?
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 11 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 12 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 13 Local markets in Italy
- 14 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 15 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 16 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 17 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 18 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 19 Barcelona completely overrated
- 20 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 21 Itinerary Assistance
- 22 Where will Britain go?
- 23 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 24 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 25 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
2 weeks in Prague and Croatia. Tips for transportation and itinerary