My friend and I will be landing in Prague on Aug 21st noon, and flying out of Sarajevo on September 4th.
Current plan is
Prague - 2.5 days
Lake Bled - 1 day
Plitvice - 1 day minimum
Dubrovnik - 3 days
Mostar - 1 day
Sarajevo 2 days.
Wanted input on
1. Transportation (looks like Prague to Bled seems tough by train) should we rent a car at end of Prague trip and keep till Dubrovnik or Sarajevo (prices look almost the same w/ auto europe and is ~$320 till Sarajevo and $200 to Dubrovnik, not sure if the 150Euro fee applies assume it does and would be additional), or are trains/buses better and flights if needed (I do like driving and have driven in France, England etc).
2. Suggestions on itinerary, any edits/suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 2 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 3 http://seremolynbuy.com/electra-hair-straightening-brush/
- 4 A overweight and the average person would not gain a whopping
- 5 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 6 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 7 Train Help
- 8 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 9 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 10 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 11 Austria
- 12 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 13 Salento penninsula
- 14 Train rides
- 15 What about Basque Country?
- 16 Bursa/Iznik
- 17 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 18 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 19 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 20 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 21 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 23 Charles Degaulle question
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
2 weeks in Prague and Croatia. Tips for transportation and itinerary