My friend and I will be landing in Prague on Aug 21st noon, and flying out of Sarajevo on September 4th.
Current plan is
Prague - 2.5 days
Lake Bled - 1 day
Plitvice - 1 day minimum
Dubrovnik - 3 days
Mostar - 1 day
Sarajevo 2 days.
Wanted input on
1. Transportation (looks like Prague to Bled seems tough by train) should we rent a car at end of Prague trip and keep till Dubrovnik or Sarajevo (prices look almost the same w/ auto europe and is ~$320 till Sarajevo and $200 to Dubrovnik, not sure if the 150Euro fee applies assume it does and would be additional), or are trains/buses better and flights if needed (I do like driving and have driven in France, England etc).
2. Suggestions on itinerary, any edits/suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://fitnesssteer.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 3 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 4 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 5 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 6 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 7 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 8 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 9 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 10 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 11 Travel vs. Babies
- 12 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 13 Vienna or Budapest?
- 14 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 15 Andalucia in December
- 16 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 17 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 18 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 19 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 20 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 21 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 22 Budapest Hotels
- 23 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 24 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 25 London's Must Sights!
2 weeks in Prague and Croatia. Tips for transportation and itinerary