My friend and I will be landing in Prague on Aug 21st noon, and flying out of Sarajevo on September 4th.
Current plan is
Prague - 2.5 days
Lake Bled - 1 day
Plitvice - 1 day minimum
Dubrovnik - 3 days
Mostar - 1 day
Sarajevo 2 days.
Wanted input on
1. Transportation (looks like Prague to Bled seems tough by train) should we rent a car at end of Prague trip and keep till Dubrovnik or Sarajevo (prices look almost the same w/ auto europe and is ~$320 till Sarajevo and $200 to Dubrovnik, not sure if the 150Euro fee applies assume it does and would be additional), or are trains/buses better and flights if needed (I do like driving and have driven in France, England etc).
2. Suggestions on itinerary, any edits/suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Email YAHOO Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPPORT Care
- 2 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 3 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 4 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 8 Hiking in Switzerland
- 9 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 10 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 11 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 12 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 13 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 14 Edinbrugh
- 15 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 16 Maximizing Norway time
- 17 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 18 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 19 Best layover option
- 20 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 21 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 22 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 23 Berlin
- 24 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 25 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
2 weeks in Prague and Croatia. Tips for transportation and itinerary