My friend and I will be landing in Prague on Aug 21st noon, and flying out of Sarajevo on September 4th.
Current plan is
Prague - 2.5 days
Lake Bled - 1 day
Plitvice - 1 day minimum
Dubrovnik - 3 days
Mostar - 1 day
Sarajevo 2 days.
Wanted input on
1. Transportation (looks like Prague to Bled seems tough by train) should we rent a car at end of Prague trip and keep till Dubrovnik or Sarajevo (prices look almost the same w/ auto europe and is ~$320 till Sarajevo and $200 to Dubrovnik, not sure if the 150Euro fee applies assume it does and would be additional), or are trains/buses better and flights if needed (I do like driving and have driven in France, England etc).
2. Suggestions on itinerary, any edits/suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two for One Days OUt
- 2 Tour of Northern Italy
- 3 Traveling Solo to the Baltics
- 4 Italy for Christmas Week
- 5 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 6 restaurants in Marais district
- 7 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 8 Shoes in Scotland
- 9 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 10 A Month stay in Southern France
- 11 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 12 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 15 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 16 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 17 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 18 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 19 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 20 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 21 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 22 France & Italy, May or June
- 23 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 24 Engadine Valley help
- 25 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
2 weeks in Prague and Croatia. Tips for transportation and itinerary