My wife and I are going to Europe for the first time. We found a very cheap flight from Vancouver Canada to Paris and leave July 21, 2012. We have no clue in regards to flights, hotels, etc... and are beginning our research now; with 2 weeks to go.
I was hoping if some of you could help us out by outlining an itinerary based on your experiences. We really want to see Paris, Italy and Spain in the 2 weeks we are there. Our general idea is to spend a few days in Paris, Venice and Madrid (or another city in Spain you highly recommend).
Our hotel budget is around $150/night. We don't mind flying interally or taking buses, etc... Whatever you suggest will be helpful.
We are hoping you can suggest times to stay in each of the cities, hotels that are close by and modes of transport between each.
Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임룰■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생중계카지노ず생중계카지노
- 2 One night in the Dolomites
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 7 Airport Transit Visa
- 8 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 9 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 10 Where in Greece
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 15 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 18 Day in Capri
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 TSA Precheck
- 21 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 Paris travel help
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
2 weeks in Paris, Italy and Spain - Need Itinerary Help Please