My wife and I are going to Europe for the first time. We found a very cheap flight from Vancouver Canada to Paris and leave July 21, 2012. We have no clue in regards to flights, hotels, etc... and are beginning our research now; with 2 weeks to go.
I was hoping if some of you could help us out by outlining an itinerary based on your experiences. We really want to see Paris, Italy and Spain in the 2 weeks we are there. Our general idea is to spend a few days in Paris, Venice and Madrid (or another city in Spain you highly recommend).
Our hotel budget is around $150/night. We don't mind flying interally or taking buses, etc... Whatever you suggest will be helpful.
We are hoping you can suggest times to stay in each of the cities, hotels that are close by and modes of transport between each.
Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 2 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 3 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 4 base for Andalucia
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 8 Windsor Castle
- 9 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 12 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 13 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 14 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 17 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 18 4 nights in Sardinia
- 19 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 20 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 "Too Much Cows"
- 23 Matera tour guide wanted
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Taxi from Linate to lecco
2 weeks in Paris, Italy and Spain - Need Itinerary Help Please