My wife and I are going to Europe for the first time. We found a very cheap flight from Vancouver Canada to Paris and leave July 21, 2012. We have no clue in regards to flights, hotels, etc... and are beginning our research now; with 2 weeks to go.
I was hoping if some of you could help us out by outlining an itinerary based on your experiences. We really want to see Paris, Italy and Spain in the 2 weeks we are there. Our general idea is to spend a few days in Paris, Venice and Madrid (or another city in Spain you highly recommend).
Our hotel budget is around $150/night. We don't mind flying interally or taking buses, etc... Whatever you suggest will be helpful.
We are hoping you can suggest times to stay in each of the cities, hotels that are close by and modes of transport between each.
Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 2 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 6 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 7 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 12 Italy June 6-16
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 18 Long weekend in Albania
- 19 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 20 car rental
- 21 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 22 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Munich and....???
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
2 weeks in Paris, Italy and Spain - Need Itinerary Help Please