My wife and I are going to Europe for the first time. We found a very cheap flight from Vancouver Canada to Paris and leave July 21, 2012. We have no clue in regards to flights, hotels, etc... and are beginning our research now; with 2 weeks to go.
I was hoping if some of you could help us out by outlining an itinerary based on your experiences. We really want to see Paris, Italy and Spain in the 2 weeks we are there. Our general idea is to spend a few days in Paris, Venice and Madrid (or another city in Spain you highly recommend).
Our hotel budget is around $150/night. We don't mind flying interally or taking buses, etc... Whatever you suggest will be helpful.
We are hoping you can suggest times to stay in each of the cities, hotels that are close by and modes of transport between each.
Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Spain
- 2 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 5 Rent a car in England
- 6 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 7 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 8 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 9 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 10 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 13 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 14 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 18 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 19 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 20 Edinburgh to Skye
- 21 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 22 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 25 Surprise trip to Greece!
2 weeks in Paris, Italy and Spain - Need Itinerary Help Please