Looking forward to 2 weeks in Northern Italy and either Austria and/or Switzerland in May. These are early stages of planning so I am looking for suggestions. There will be 4 of us traveling and I'm wondering if we should rent a car or depend on trains, buses, etc. What are the "must sees" for "off the beaten track" travel? I look forward to your input! Thanks!
2 weeks in Northern Italy and Switzerland and/or Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 2 Best days to fly
- 3 Airb2b in Paris
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 6 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 7 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 10 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 11 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 12 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 13 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 14 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 15 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 16 4 days in Scotland
- 17 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 18 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 21 Overnight Layover in Berlin
- 22 Norway in June with parents.
- 23 Train from Sarlat
- 24 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 25 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)