Looking forward to 2 weeks in Northern Italy and either Austria and/or Switzerland in May. These are early stages of planning so I am looking for suggestions. There will be 4 of us traveling and I'm wondering if we should rent a car or depend on trains, buses, etc. What are the "must sees" for "off the beaten track" travel? I look forward to your input! Thanks!
2 weeks in Northern Italy and Switzerland and/or Austria
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 14 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 15 A full week in The Netherlands
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 21 Prague - must see
- 22 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 23 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 24 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia