Here is our preliminary plan, pending you expert advice Two 60ish couples fly to Milan, work our way by car Southwest towards Asti for about three nights, then towards Bologna for about three nights and then rent a villa or such in Tuscany for about a week (visit Florence) and fly back home (to NY) from Pisa. We hope to see the local culture, enjoy the cuisine and wine, and relax a bit. Regrettably we must do it in late July, early August
Thinking of some day cuisine oriented tours, especially for the first half and then enjoy the charms of Tuscany.
Feedback, suggestions and any other thoughts all much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Final Four
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 5 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 13 Cornwall UK
- 14 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 15 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 16 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 17 Short Trip to Paris
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Parking in Girona
- 22 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 23 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 24 SNCF - low price for summer
- 25 Seeking advice on apt rental
2 weeks in North/Central Italy looking for good food, wine, culture, etc.