Here is our preliminary plan, pending you expert advice Two 60ish couples fly to Milan, work our way by car Southwest towards Asti for about three nights, then towards Bologna for about three nights and then rent a villa or such in Tuscany for about a week (visit Florence) and fly back home (to NY) from Pisa. We hope to see the local culture, enjoy the cuisine and wine, and relax a bit. Regrettably we must do it in late July, early August
Thinking of some day cuisine oriented tours, especially for the first half and then enjoy the charms of Tuscany.
Feedback, suggestions and any other thoughts all much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 2 Murren to Prague
- 3 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 4 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 7 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 12 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 13 Le Marche Research Help
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Need Information about French Alps
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
2 weeks in North/Central Italy looking for good food, wine, culture, etc.