Here is our preliminary plan, pending you expert advice Two 60ish couples fly to Milan, work our way by car Southwest towards Asti for about three nights, then towards Bologna for about three nights and then rent a villa or such in Tuscany for about a week (visit Florence) and fly back home (to NY) from Pisa. We hope to see the local culture, enjoy the cuisine and wine, and relax a bit. Regrettably we must do it in late July, early August
Thinking of some day cuisine oriented tours, especially for the first half and then enjoy the charms of Tuscany.
Feedback, suggestions and any other thoughts all much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona with baby
- 2 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 5 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 6 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 7 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 Capri in July
- 16 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 17 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 18 Venice
- 19 London 2For1 question
- 20 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 21 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 24 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 25 Porto and vicinity
2 weeks in North/Central Italy looking for good food, wine, culture, etc.