Here is our preliminary plan, pending you expert advice Two 60ish couples fly to Milan, work our way by car Southwest towards Asti for about three nights, then towards Bologna for about three nights and then rent a villa or such in Tuscany for about a week (visit Florence) and fly back home (to NY) from Pisa. We hope to see the local culture, enjoy the cuisine and wine, and relax a bit. Regrettably we must do it in late July, early August
Thinking of some day cuisine oriented tours, especially for the first half and then enjoy the charms of Tuscany.
Feedback, suggestions and any other thoughts all much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 2 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 Train help for Prague
- 7 Meteora for older folk
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Budapest & Prague
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 14 Paris day trips August
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Athens
- 23 Transportation from Brno train station
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
2 weeks in North/Central Italy looking for good food, wine, culture, etc.