Here is our preliminary plan, pending you expert advice Two 60ish couples fly to Milan, work our way by car Southwest towards Asti for about three nights, then towards Bologna for about three nights and then rent a villa or such in Tuscany for about a week (visit Florence) and fly back home (to NY) from Pisa. We hope to see the local culture, enjoy the cuisine and wine, and relax a bit. Regrettably we must do it in late July, early August
Thinking of some day cuisine oriented tours, especially for the first half and then enjoy the charms of Tuscany.
Feedback, suggestions and any other thoughts all much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Threat Level in UK
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 11 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Athens tour guide advice
- 14 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 18 Trip to Switzerland
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 22 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 23 IWM
- 24 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 25 One night in the Dolomites
2 weeks in North/Central Italy looking for good food, wine, culture, etc.