Here is our preliminary plan, pending you expert advice Two 60ish couples fly to Milan, work our way by car Southwest towards Asti for about three nights, then towards Bologna for about three nights and then rent a villa or such in Tuscany for about a week (visit Florence) and fly back home (to NY) from Pisa. We hope to see the local culture, enjoy the cuisine and wine, and relax a bit. Regrettably we must do it in late July, early August
Thinking of some day cuisine oriented tours, especially for the first half and then enjoy the charms of Tuscany.
Feedback, suggestions and any other thoughts all much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 6 An evening in London
- 7 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 11 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 12 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Apartment Montreux area
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 Europe First Timers
- 20 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 21 Safety in Rome
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Chur or St Moritz?
2 weeks in North/Central Italy looking for good food, wine, culture, etc.