Can't do everything I'd like to do as really, it surmounts to about 10 days of joy. What route makes sense? Wine and food, charming villages and locals experience, major sights but only quick views, not tours. Theses are our interests..any suggestions? or too vague?
2 weeks in May- Flying into Frankfurt then...prague, venice, tuscany, paris, south of france?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden Train Station
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Italian Lakes gardens
- 4 More help with housing in Puglia
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 12 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 20 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 21 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 22 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 23 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 River cruises