hi everyone -
i have a near final itinerary & would like to get your blessing on it. here it goes:
day 1: arrive rome 2pm (night colosseum tour, if available) - night in rome
day 2: rome (colosseum, forum, palatine) - night in rome
day 3: rome (vatican, sistine) - night in rome
day 4: train to venice - night in venice
day 5: venice
day 6: train to como - night in como (varenna or menaggio, still searching for hotel)
day 7: relax in como
day 8: train to florence - night in florence
day 9: florence
day 10: day trip to cinque terre
day 11: day trip to siena and/or pisa
day 12: train to rome
day 13: day trip to pompeii
day 14: fly home
so whaddya think? my main concern is what to do with day 12.
should we stay an extra/5th night in florence and fit in another day trip ... and to where?
or should we spend more time in venice so we can day trip to murano/burano?
help please, fodorites! thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 2 Super Cover For Hertz
- 3 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 When to Visit Scotland
- 6 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 7 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 8 Amalfi Coast help
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Sicily
- 11 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Where to buy Saffron?
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 4 days itinerary for France
- 24 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 25 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
hi everyone -