hi everyone -
i have a near final itinerary & would like to get your blessing on it. here it goes:
day 1: arrive rome 2pm (night colosseum tour, if available) - night in rome
day 2: rome (colosseum, forum, palatine) - night in rome
day 3: rome (vatican, sistine) - night in rome
day 4: train to venice - night in venice
day 5: venice
day 6: train to como - night in como (varenna or menaggio, still searching for hotel)
day 7: relax in como
day 8: train to florence - night in florence
day 9: florence
day 10: day trip to cinque terre
day 11: day trip to siena and/or pisa
day 12: train to rome
day 13: day trip to pompeii
day 14: fly home
so whaddya think? my main concern is what to do with day 12.
should we stay an extra/5th night in florence and fit in another day trip ... and to where?
or should we spend more time in venice so we can day trip to murano/burano?
help please, fodorites! thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 2 바카라게임사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 3 바카라게임♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 4 바카라사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 What do after Bernia Express?
- 7 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 8 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 9 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 First time in London
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 17 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 scotland
- 20 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Ischia
- 23 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 24 Barcelona
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time
hi everyone -