Hi folks ,
I am planning to visit italy in first 2 weeks of december. But i m doubtful about the weather at that time. Is it ok to visit italy during that time and still have fun. is the cold bearable ? What kind of activities can be planned in italy at that time and what places we should target to visit in tht period. ? A rough itenary would also help . Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 2 Football Tickets - Athens
- 3 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 4 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 5 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 6 Salzburg itinerary review
- 7 Positano or Sorrento?
- 8 13 nights in switzerland
- 9 Munich itinerary review
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 12 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 13 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 14 Globus Iberian Tour
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 3nights in Venice
- 17 Paris in November
- 18 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 19 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 20 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 21 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 22 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 23 Last minute trip to Capri
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 Budapest to Kosice
Hi folks ,