I'm flying into Rome and will likely have 3 for 4 nights there before I need to be in Venice for a night or two until I catch a bus to Pula, Croatia for 3 days. From there I'll have Monday through Sunday to explore Croati and ultimately fly out of Zagreb. Any suggestions would be great especially places to stay in Rome. I'd love,once in Croatia, to drive down from Pula to Dubbrovnik and somehow get back to Zagreb. Thanks!
2 weeks in Italy & Croatia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 4 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Dresden Train Station
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 15 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 River cruises
- 21 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 24 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites