I'm flying into Rome and will likely have 3 for 4 nights there before I need to be in Venice for a night or two until I catch a bus to Pula, Croatia for 3 days. From there I'll have Monday through Sunday to explore Croati and ultimately fly out of Zagreb. Any suggestions would be great especially places to stay in Rome. I'd love,once in Croatia, to drive down from Pula to Dubbrovnik and somehow get back to Zagreb. Thanks!
2 weeks in Italy & Croatia
- 1 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 2 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 5 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 6 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 7 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 8 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 9 Day trip to Capri
- 10 Florence to nice- help
- 11 Driving in Genoa
- 12 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 13 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 14 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 17 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 Car Rental Locations
- 20 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 21 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 just want to know
- 23 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 24 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 25 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions