My husband I will be in Ireland for two weeks this coming September. It's our first visit to the country, we arrive in Shannon and have rented a cottage in GarryKennedy for the first week. On day seven we will be moving to Belfast for three day's and from there we will move to Dublin until we depart for home. I'm looking for places to visit, places that shouldn't be missed, as well as places that we shouldn't waste time on. We will have a rental car up until we we arrive in Dublin, from there we will make use of public transportation. I'd also like suggestions on restaurants, tips for packing smart as well as suggestions on how much money I should plan on spending on a daily basis for food, entrance fees to sights, gas etc.
2 weeks in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 4 Avignon to London?
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 7 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 8 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 11 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 12 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 13 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 14 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 15 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 16 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 17 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 25 Paris airport shuttle recommendations