My husband I will be in Ireland for two weeks this coming September. It's our first visit to the country, we arrive in Shannon and have rented a cottage in GarryKennedy for the first week. On day seven we will be moving to Belfast for three day's and from there we will move to Dublin until we depart for home. I'm looking for places to visit, places that shouldn't be missed, as well as places that we shouldn't waste time on. We will have a rental car up until we we arrive in Dublin, from there we will make use of public transportation. I'd also like suggestions on restaurants, tips for packing smart as well as suggestions on how much money I should plan on spending on a daily basis for food, entrance fees to sights, gas etc.
2 weeks in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 2 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 3 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 5 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 6 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 7 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 8 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 9 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 10 Brugge photo on Bing
- 11 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 12 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 13 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 14 I went to Paris in June
- 15 Help with a small island in Greece
- 16 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 17 Cotswolds village base
- 18 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 19 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 20 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 21 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 22 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Outerwear France Beginning of September