My husband I will be in Ireland for two weeks this coming September. It's our first visit to the country, we arrive in Shannon and have rented a cottage in GarryKennedy for the first week. On day seven we will be moving to Belfast for three day's and from there we will move to Dublin until we depart for home. I'm looking for places to visit, places that shouldn't be missed, as well as places that we shouldn't waste time on. We will have a rental car up until we we arrive in Dublin, from there we will make use of public transportation. I'd also like suggestions on restaurants, tips for packing smart as well as suggestions on how much money I should plan on spending on a daily basis for food, entrance fees to sights, gas etc.
2 weeks in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 3 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 4 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 5 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 6 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 11 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 12 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 13 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 14 Advice please...
- 15 Ireland Bus tours
- 16 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 17 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 20 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 23 Athens Marathon
- 24 Paris before xmas or after
- 25 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .