My husband I will be in Ireland for two weeks this coming September. It's our first visit to the country, we arrive in Shannon and have rented a cottage in GarryKennedy for the first week. On day seven we will be moving to Belfast for three day's and from there we will move to Dublin until we depart for home. I'm looking for places to visit, places that shouldn't be missed, as well as places that we shouldn't waste time on. We will have a rental car up until we we arrive in Dublin, from there we will make use of public transportation. I'd also like suggestions on restaurants, tips for packing smart as well as suggestions on how much money I should plan on spending on a daily basis for food, entrance fees to sights, gas etc.
2 weeks in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welcome to St. Petersburg Kurs-SPb
- 2 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 3 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 4 London and Where Else in late December?
- 5 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 6 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 7 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 8 Istanbul Itinerary
- 9 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 10 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 11 Bologna tips
- 12 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 13 Edinburgh - outings?
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 16 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 19 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 20 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 21 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Tour Guide in Budapest