My husband I will be in Ireland for two weeks this coming September. It's our first visit to the country, we arrive in Shannon and have rented a cottage in GarryKennedy for the first week. On day seven we will be moving to Belfast for three day's and from there we will move to Dublin until we depart for home. I'm looking for places to visit, places that shouldn't be missed, as well as places that we shouldn't waste time on. We will have a rental car up until we we arrive in Dublin, from there we will make use of public transportation. I'd also like suggestions on restaurants, tips for packing smart as well as suggestions on how much money I should plan on spending on a daily basis for food, entrance fees to sights, gas etc.
2 weeks in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 3 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 4 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 5 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 6 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 7 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 8 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 men's shoes spain
- 11 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Unique Venice Activity
- 14 Traveling in France by train
- 15 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 16 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 19 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 20 London visit
- 21 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 22 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 23 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??