I'm in the planning stage for my next 2 week holiday in September 2012 and I was thinking about Holland..what do you think? I went to some central EU countries and I think that Holland is different even the building. Is it doable in 2 weeks using trains and buses? I will fly into Amsterdam and make 3 bases, and make day trips from there...the last base has to be Amsterdam as I will fly back from there...any idea?
2 Weeks in Holland
- 1 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Barcelona to Positano
- 4 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 5 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 6 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 7 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 8 Retirement Vacation
- 9 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 10 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 11 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 12 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 13 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 16 Almalfi in Late March??
- 17 Edinburgh
- 18 Four Days in Seville
- 19 Tour-Free Travel
- 20 London Evening Activity
- 21 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 22 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 23 Planning my days in Paris
- 24 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 25 Oystercard/Travelcard planning