I'm in the planning stage for my next 2 week holiday in September 2012 and I was thinking about Holland..what do you think? I went to some central EU countries and I think that Holland is different even the building. Is it doable in 2 weeks using trains and buses? I will fly into Amsterdam and make 3 bases, and make day trips from there...the last base has to be Amsterdam as I will fly back from there...any idea?
2 Weeks in Holland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 2 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 3 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 8 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 9 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 12 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 13 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 16 Sardinia in early May
- 17 Finistère Base
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 First visit to France in November
- 20 Photographer in Paris?
- 21 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 22 Venice; recommendations
- 23 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 24 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 25 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg