I'm in the planning stage for my next 2 week holiday in September 2012 and I was thinking about Holland..what do you think? I went to some central EU countries and I think that Holland is different even the building. Is it doable in 2 weeks using trains and buses? I will fly into Amsterdam and make 3 bases, and make day trips from there...the last base has to be Amsterdam as I will fly back from there...any idea?
2 Weeks in Holland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 2 A Sardinia trip report
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Granada
- 10 Coffee in Naples
- 11 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 12 22 year olds in Europe
- 13 Eastern Europe
- 14 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 15 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 16 Azores
- 17 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 18 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 19 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 20 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 21 4 weeks in the UK
- 22 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 23 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 24 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 25 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland