I am just beginning to plan a trip to Germany in 2013. I need to know what you think are the must see places and activities. We will be renting a car so we have flexability. We can stay put in one place or move about. We have rented apartments, which we love, or we can use B&Bs. We like small personal hotels.
2 weeks in Germany 2013
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Medieval Tallinn
- 3 Italian language schools
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 14 When to visit Provence updated info
- 15 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 16 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 19 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 20 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 21 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Place to propose
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome