I am just beginning to plan a trip to Germany in 2013. I need to know what you think are the must see places and activities. We will be renting a car so we have flexability. We can stay put in one place or move about. We have rented apartments, which we love, or we can use B&Bs. We like small personal hotels.
2 weeks in Germany 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 France,Spain,Italy
- 10 Schengen Visa Rules
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 13 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 17 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 18 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 24 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma