My family of 3 (including a 5 year old) are planning to travel 2 weeks in southern France / Barcelona during last week of August. We dont have any "must -dos" and looking to really spend time exploring, soaking in the experience and enjoying the food. We have travelled extensively to several other parts of Europe/Asia/US with our child and hence are comfortable with managing travel / pace on the trip. From a lot of older posts we were looking at the following itinerary and wanted some feedback / suggestions / options. Does this make sense??
Day 1 Fly from JFK - Nice
Day 2 Day in Nice. Rent a car.
Day 3 Day Trip to Eze/ Monaco
Day 4 Day Trip to Antibes/Cannes. Drive to St. Topez (Night stay)
Day 5 Day in St. Tropez
Day 6 Day in St. Tropez. Drive to Aix- En-Provence (Night stay)
Day 7 Day in Aix- En-Provence
Day 8 Day Trip to St. Remy & Les Baux. Drive to Avignon (Night stay)
Day 9 Day in Avignon
Day 10 Day Trip to Nimes. Drive to Motpellier (Night Stay)
Day 11 Train to Barcelona
Day 12 Day in Barcelona
Day 13 Day in Barcelona
Day 14 Fly from Barcelona - JFK
Thanks to all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Football Tickets - Athens
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 5 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 6 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 7 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 8 Last minute trip to Capri
- 9 3nights in Venice
- 10 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 11 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 12 Earthquake near Naples
- 13 Budapest to Kosice
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 16 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 17 Paris in November
- 18 My 3 days in Venice
- 19 multi city flights to europe
- 20 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 21 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 22 One week in Europe
- 23 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 24 London Theater
- 25 Tracking the Weather